What's your favorite specialty restaurant on Oasis? What do you recommend there?

Another vote for Giovanni's. in addition to the good food, we love the atmosphere. Get an outside table and you won't even know you are on a ship. There is usually live music outside too. Very relaxing and satisfying dinner.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We like Solarium Bistro, but check the menu first, make sure they have the bison.

Hi Clarea, you've always been a great source of info whenever I've asked a question in the past. I've been on many different classes of RC ships, but about to sail for the first time on Oasis and I'm very excited to try the Solarium both during the day and at night. Any suggestions on dishes to try or anything "Not To Miss"??

Hi Clarea, you've always been a great source of info whenever I've asked a question in the past. I've been on many different classes of RC ships, but about to sail for the first time on Oasis and I'm very excited to try the Solarium both during the day and at night. Any suggestions on dishes to try or anything "Not To Miss"??

Here's the menu:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/solariumbistro.pdf

I enjoyed the Bison and Warm Poached Egg on Greens.

When you purchase a 3 restaurant package or just do one, is all food included? appy, entree, dessert?

Also, if you have the unlimited drink package, are drinks included in the specialty restaurants?

When you purchase a 3 restaurant package or just do one, is all food included? appy, entree, dessert?

Also, if you have the unlimited drink package, are drinks included in the specialty restaurants?

The beverage package covers drinks in specialty restaurants.

With regard to food included, it depends. Some restaurants are a la carte, and in those you get a $30 credit. Chops is flat rate for the standard entrees plus some premium entrees are extra. The package includes only the standard entrees. One entree is included, extra entrees will cost more.

The beverage package covers drinks in specialty restaurants.

With regard to food included, it depends. Some restaurants are a la carte, and in those you get a $30 credit. Chops is flat rate for the standard entrees plus some premium entrees are extra. The package includes only the standard entrees. One entree is included, extra entrees will cost more.

I hope I don't sound stupid, BUT, how do you know if you get a $30 credit or if all is included? Also is an appetizer and dessert included or extra?

I hope I don't sound stupid, BUT, how do you know if you get a $30 credit or if all is included? Also is an appetizer and dessert included or extra?

Izumi and Sabor (on Oasis class) are a la carte restaurants. Appetizer and dessert are included in the flat fee restaurants.