Tux Rental

jennypuccinelli

Hi!

We'll be on the Coral next month and this is the first time we'll need to fly to the embarkation location so I'm trying to pack strategically. Instead of having to pack a tux we're looking at using a cruise tux rental company (so theoretically the tux would be waiting in our cabin).

Has anyone used this service and would you recommend it?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi!

We'll be on the Coral next month and this is the first time we'll need to fly to the embarkation location so I'm trying to pack strategically. Instead of having to pack a tux we're looking at using a cruise tux rental company (so theoretically the tux would be waiting in our cabin).

Has anyone used this service and would you recommend it?

Thanks!

Yes.....I have used it a few times. I would recommend.

It's very convenient to be able to have it right there in the cabin when you arrive and to leave it there at the end of the cruise.

I went to a good suit type store where I had the measurements done by someone who does it all the time so I knew they were accurate.

Yes.....I have used it a few times. I would recommend.

It's very convenient to be able to have it right there in the cabin when you arrive and to leave it there at the end of the cruise.

I went to a good suit type store where I had the measurements done by someone who does it all the time so I knew they were accurate.

Thank you!!

My husband has also used it for years. If I may give a suggestion, have your other half try it on before formal night and if there are issues call front desk and they will send someone to correct them.

I used it on the World Cruise - great prices and service

Just curious, did you do the entire World Cruise or just one or two segments? I would think renting for a very extended period of time would be quite expensive. Do they have special rates for folks in your situation?

And to the OP, I have rented a few times and have had very good results. As was previously mentioned, be sure to try everything on as soon as possible in case adjustments need to be made.

I don't think the link has been provided. This is the site of the company that provides rental tuxes on cruises.

https://www.cruiselineformal.com/

I have not rented from them, but I believe this is the group that serves Princess. I have explored their site many times and every time I have booked a cruise, however I was not impressed with their selection of tux styles on any of my past cruises.

I don't think the link has been provided. This is the site of the company that provides rental tuxes on cruises.

https://www.cruiselineformal.com/

I have not rented from them, but I believe this is the group that serves Princess. I have explored their site many times and every time I have booked a cruise, however I was not impressed with their selection of tux styles on any of my past cruises.

I used Cruiselineformals for myself and my son. Nice selection and I loved not having to pack the suit.

This was the company I was planning on using.

Thank you!