Location of Entrances to Laundry Room and Concierge Lounge on Marina Deck 9

njhorseman

We are likely going to book an A3 Concierge Veranda stateroom on Marina, and for purposes of cabin selection on the forward part of the deck we would like to know whether the entrances to the laundry room and concierge lounge are both located on the same side...either port or starboard, or does one have the entrance on the port side and one on the starboard...and if so, which is on which side?

Thanks for your help.

The Lounge has an entrance on each side. Depending on the deck the laundry will sometimes have an entrance on each side, and sometimes only on one side, usually the port.

There was a post a couple of years ago where we were discussing this and I looked up the entrances on each deck while I was on board. Yeah, it was a slow sea day.

Here you go, I found it with a search. Everything you want to know about laundry entrances.

Here's a post I made while on the Riviera a few months ago concerning the laundry entrances;

"Just a odd note on the laundry locations as we've discussed this before. I checked this out and decks 11 & 7 have entrances on the port side that open directly into the laundry room. Decks 10 & 8 have entrances from the port side that opens into a little hallway with crew area on one side and the entrance to the laundry on the other. It does not go to the starboard side. Deck 9 has a hallway that connects from the port to starboard side with the laundry through an entrance in the middle."

So, the door that is on the port side only connects to another hallway, then you go through another door for the laundry.

One day as I was leaving I wasn't paying enough attention, walked out a door after leaving the laundry, starting walking down a hall and thought, this doesn't look right. I was in a crew quarters area. Being deck 10 it probably was an officer's area.