Miami Double Tree Wynwood

jigger

Great hotel - shares a parking garage with the next door Marriott. Some rooms with a view of the port and a great pool area. Several local dining options within walking distance - Bin 18 for tapas and an extensive wine and beer list :D is my favorite.

I am aware of the DoubleTree Biscayne Bay, but never heard of the DoubleTree Wynwood. What is the address of this hotel?

As for the DoubleTree Biscayne Bay, its a good hotel, nice location, has restaurants and bars in the hotel. But a quick metromover ride (its free) you can go anywhere in Downtown and Brickell for endless options.

There is no Doubletree in the Wynwood area, it is kind of close by 10 minutes, but I would not say it is in the Wynwood area.

Nonetheless, great hotel, great views of Biscayne Bay (if you get a room facing east), and there are a number of places to eat within walking distance ... Bin 18 as John suggested, The Daily (breakfast/lunch), Sabor a Peru (a little further north at Biscayne Blvd & 29th St), and a Publix Supermarket/Liquor store is around the corner.