West Palm Beach to the Port of Miami

beebee

Help!

Other then renting a car does anyone have any suggestions of transportation I can get from West Palm Beach to the Port of Miami?

I also need transportation from Fort Lauderdale airport to West Palm Beach.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I live in the West Palm area. If you choose Tri Rail, you will have to get to the Tri Rail from the West Palm airport and then from the Tri Rail at the Miami airport to the cruise port.

There is a Metro Mover train that goes from the Miami Airport to downtown Miami near Bayfront, but you still have to get to the port. Some people do walk that distance from Bayfront over to the port, but I would hate to schlep a lot of luggage over that high bridge. Some folks say they have done it though. I'm thinking it is at least a mile depending on where your ship is docked.

I didn't see the second question about Fort Lauderdale to West Palm. We use A1A Limo. They have been very reliable for us and their price includes tax and tips.. You might want to ask them also if they would pick you up at West Palm Airport and take you to Miami. Their phone number is 561-622-2222. You will need a credit card to make your reservation, but they don't charge you until the actual trip. Good luck on whatever transportation you do use.

I live in the West Palm area. If you choose Tri Rail, you will have to get to the Tri Rail from the West Palm airport and then from the Tri Rail at the Miami airport to the cruise port.

There is a Metro Mover train that goes from the Miami Airport to downtown Miami near Bayfront, but you still have to get to the port. Some people do walk that distance from Bayfront over to the port, but I would hate to schlep a lot of luggage over that high bridge. Some folks say they have done it though. I'm thinking it is at least a mile depending on where your ship is docked.

They can take the Tri Rail over to Downtown Miami and then do 1 of 2 different things.

First catch a Lfyt or an Uber over the bridge to the port, or secondly they could walk to one of the downtown hotels and hand the shuttle driver a $5 bill and they can hop on the POM shuttle over to the port. Money talks.

Either way it is not that far to the port from the trip rail station, just too far to walk.

IMHO.

If you don't want to walk to DT Miami over the bridge, there is also a free trolley that picks up at POM and does a small loop downtown. It's 2nd (or 3rd?) stop after POM is right at one of the free Metro mover stations. Easy connections.

Did it last October from POM to FLL.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk