Celebrity Internet

colliercruiser

All ships but it still can be spotty. Sometimes it's great and very fast, sometimes it's slower. Sometimes it momentarily loses contact with the satellite. Time of day matters. Ship's position matters. There's no simple answer to the question.

I am curious about the pricing. I paid for it on Anthem of the Seas and it was great and reasonably priced. My upcoming cruise on Equinox is showing Internet pricing at about 50% more than I paid on Anthem. Can anyone confirm the pricing? 7 nights for $200 (this may include a SELECT level discount).

Pictures I can load through Tapatalk. Netflix, sometimes. Not consistently. This has been on Eclipse Caribbean and on Infinity South America. Frankly wasnt worth the bother to continue to try Netflix. Pandora music has been no problem.

I am curious about the pricing. I paid for it on Anthem of the Seas and it was great and reasonably priced. My upcoming cruise on Equinox is showing Internet pricing at about 50% more than I paid on Anthem. Can anyone confirm the pricing? 7 nights for $200 (this may include a SELECT level discount).

The pricing on a brochure I have (do not know if it is current) shows on board price for 7 days as being $264 with a pre-cruise price having a 10% discount and being $237. These prices do not include any Captain's Club status discount.

We were on Eclipse last month and I was pleased with the consistency and speed of the internet. I'm not an expert in the technicalities but to check emails and surf it was fine. I even watched 2 episodes of a show that I missed online with no problem.

As mentioned, alot depends on the ship. Also, it is much slower on sea days. We were very disappointed with the service on Reflection. Very slow. However, it was satisfactory on the Silhouette. In fact, it was quite good from our room.

As mentioned, alot depends on the ship. Also, it is much slower on sea days. We were very disappointed with the service on Reflection. Very slow. However, it was satisfactory on the Silhouette. In fact, it was quite good from our room.

Was your room near the elevators??? My cabin is on deck 9 near the elevators and I am hoping that is a good location for internet.....

In answering my own question: for the Captain's Club discount on Internet access, call the Captain's Club phone number and speak to a CSR to get the discount. At SELECT level I got a 25% discount:

Select Loyalty 25% Unlimited Voyage: 7-9 Days:

Total Cost *: 168.00 USD