Anthem Drink Package Question

Hello fellow cruisers, we purchased a Deluxe Drink Package for a future Anthem cruise. Where on the ship can we get "fancy" coffee drinks that are included with the package?

Restaurants, Cafe Promenade, Two70.

If you have a drink package. Don't you need your sea pass card to use it. But I'm told you don't get your sea pass till you get to your room. But don't you have to wait to get till1 to get to your room.:confused:

If you have a drink package. Don't you need your sea pass card to use it. But I'm told you don't get your sea pass till you get to your room. But don't you have to wait to get till1 to get to your room.:confused:

You use your set sail pass until you get your sea pass from your cabin.

Have the Deluxe drink package and also Diamond. I know we get 3 drinks loaded on our sea pass for basic drinks certain hours. When ordering during those hours do you indicated to the server that you want to use your "free drinks". Just wondering. Always like to give the server a tip with the "free" drinks. Could you give away your free drink or is this a no no?

Have the Deluxe drink package and also Diamond. I know we get 3 drinks loaded on our sea pass for basic drinks certain hours. When ordering during those hours do you indicated to the server that you want to use your "free drinks". Just wondering. Always like to give the server a tip with the "free" drinks. Could you give away your free drink or is this a no no?

They don't seem to care if you use your Diamond voucher drinks for someone else.

I was on Anthem last week. I didn't have a drink package, I only used my 3 Diamond drinks. I always asked to sign a receipt so I could add the tip. I always forget to use the singles I take with for this very reason. Even when I bought the drink package I always asked for a receipt to add extra tip. If your only ordering 5or6 drinks a day the 18% of the price of the package is an acceptable tip, but if your ordering 10 to 15 different drinks, not so much.

Sent from my iPad using Forums