Live from the Enchantment...Hi All,

1corona4u

Hi All, they just announced about a half hour ago that we will not be going to Cozumel, instead, we will be going to Freeport and Nassau. I'm ok with that, since it's a safety issue, because of Gamma. Can you friggen believe we have another tropical depression!!!!!

The ship is nice and we're having a great time. More later on!

Hi All, they just announced about a half hour ago that we will not be going to Cozumel, instead, we will be going to Freeport and Nassau instead. I'm ok with that, since it's a safety issue, because of Gamma. Can you friggen believe we have another tropical depression!!!!!

The ship is nice and we're having a great time. More later on!

I will be on a Carnival in December and now will be going to Costa Maya instead o Cozumel. I was also told by my TA we still could change back to Coz..fat chance if there under the knife again. Hope you enjoy your cruise anyhow..but how could you not.

1corona4u, who is the captain? If you can, find out who the relief captain is as well, then I can update the current captains list. They rotated in Sept/Oct and the last I knew Enchantment had Capt Arne Kjonso as master (in July)

Yes, he is still the Capitan. We are not doing formal night tonight, but Chops instead. I will try to find out on the other one...

It looks as if Gamma is on the same path as Wilma was too. Geez....hope I don't get stuck on this ship for an extra day..;) If it speeds up at all, I can see that happening...

Key West was overcast, and cool, but they have all the off shore race boats here for the weekend, so that was really a blast watching them running. I took some video, but forgot the usb cable for my camera :rolleyes: so I can't upload it until I get home...doh.......more later..... oh, wireless is ok too, except later at night, seems to slow down then.

Hi Icorona4u...we are SUPPOSED to board Enchantment on Mon 11/21..are they saying anthing about Monday's departure or schecdule for next week.

Enjoy your cruise, wherever you end up, it's certainly better than being home.

Thanks for any info you can give me

Nancy

Could one (or both!!) of you do me a big favor: stop by the rock climbing wall and please tell Amy D. and Chris (a guy) that Amy from Philly says 'hello'!!!

I met Chris and Amy when I sailed on Enchantment in August... and then I ended up hanging out with them alot when I sailed Enchantment again last month!! They are both super friendly and really great people. We've exchanged a couple emails but it would be really great if someone from Cruise Critic could deliver a "hello and hope all is well" to them from me in person!!!

Thanks a bunch!!

Amy

((wishing I was on Enchantment right now!!!))

ty 1coron4u, I'm hoping maybe your cabin steward can tell you who the relief captain is. And I love your CC ID, I just tried Corona for the first time in Alberta, Canada. Before that I had shipped to myself a case of Alaska Brewing Co beers for triple the cost (but I'm hoarding them and I got 7 left)! I can get Corona here in MI and that's what I'm gonna do from now on!

Could one (or both!!) of you do me a big favor: stop by the rock climbing wall and please tell Amy D. and Chris (a guy) that Amy from Philly says 'hello'!!!

I met Chris and Amy when I sailed on Enchantment in August... and then I ended up hanging out with them alot when I sailed Enchantment again last month!! They are both super friendly and really great people. We've exchanged a couple emails but it would be really great if someone from Cruise Critic could deliver a "hello and hope all is well" to them from me in person!!!

Thanks a bunch!!

Amy

((wishing I was on Enchantment right now!!!))

Amy, Amy, Amy...............:D Are you still at it? C'mon, they're on a CRUISE SHIP. :D

You can get soft serve ice cream by the pool area, outside the Windjammer. It is on the starboard side, I think, LOL. It is kinda hidden, I think to keep the kids away from it. There is a crewman who is nearby, I also thing as a guard dog, because of the kids, just my opinion.

They change around the flavors, choc, strawberry, vanilla, I foget what else, it is pretty good, my daughter found it on the third day.

JLY

Hi Icorona4u...we are SUPPOSED to board Enchantment on Mon 11/21..are they saying anthing about Monday's departure or schecdule for next week.

Enjoy your cruise, wherever you end up, it's certainly better than being home.

Thanks for any info you can give me

Nancy

Just got home today, and I think you'll be fine. The best weather we had was in Nassau. Freeport, we went to port Lacaya, kind of nice, but it rained and got chilly when we left. You'll make it to Coz I think.

We did Atlantis in Nassau, and we REALLY loved it!! I will post a review later on, in a day or 2....have to get back to reality.

I did not find out who the relief Capt. was, and I do not have dinner menu's, but do have the compass's, so will try to get them uploaded as well.

Hello

how is Adventure ocean on the enchantment. are there many activities,,, what about the food. Is the ship as beautiful in person as it is on the pictures.

I don't know anything about Adventure Ocean, as we had no kids with us. The food was really good though. At least to me. The ship is as beautiful in person, but does show some wear for her age.(outside of the refit parts) But not enough to make you focus on that. There was always something going on, every day. You'll really like it.:)

Archived