Full transit Panama Canal what ports are tendered?

DOT Dudet

Retiring in 17days, For my 2nd cruise ever, booked a cruise April 2018, 21 days Panama Canal. So...looking forward to it. Trying to find out which ports are tendered.

If you listed the ports or a link to them . You'll the best answer.

Retiring in 17days, For my 2nd cruise ever, booked a cruise April 2018, 21 days Panama Canal. So...looking forward to it. Trying to find out which ports are tendered.

Look at your itinerary on your MyNCL invoice. It will have the letter T for any ports that are tendered.

We don't know which ports are on your itinerary since cruises are different, even for Panama Canal.

We just did a full transit and the only port where we had to tender was Cabo. However, you may have different ports.

We did a full transit of the Canal (LA-MIA) in January on another cruise line. We have done the Canal maybe half a dozen times over the years and find whether you dock or tender is, as we believe mentioned, up to the number of cruise ships in port and/or daily availability of dock space. We never thought of Puerto Vallarta as anything but docking, for instance, but ended up tendering in once. In Puerto Quetzal this time, we had to give way to a larger HAL ship, but did manage to dock further away from the usual spot. Hope you can be flexible.

Thank you all for the responses.

The link helped me understand.https://www.ncl.com/about/accessible-cruising

Looks like all of my ports can be at dock UNLESS bigger ships come in and then a few could be tendered.

Once again thank you for your prompt responses.

Thank you all for the responses.

The link helped me understand.https://www.ncl.com/about/accessible-cruising

Looks like all of my ports can be at dock UNLESS bigger ships come in and then a few could be tendered.

Once again thank you for your prompt responses.

I believe one of your ports is Cabo San Lucas. That is always a tender port.