Carnival Vista on Mighty Cruise Ships....

Ready 2 Go

I think it's so stupid Carnival let the Discover Channel record this show/episode that can only be viewed in Canada...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Might be totally outside of their control, it also might be planned to be added at a later date......all supposition of course.

I think it's so stupid Carnival let the Discover Channel record this show/episode that can only be viewed in Canada...

Just checked . Not available in Canada on any speciality channel

I think it's stupid to complain about something like this.

Use VPN and watch it on discovery.ca

Thanks for the feedback klfrodo. Tried that, unfortunately I do not have a Canadian based cable account.

Why? Canadians are cruisers too and there are lot's of things that aren't viewable in Canada that are viewable in the states.

Of course Canadians Cruise. That wasn't my point. And I think it stinks you that do not have access to some shows aired here in the US. I'm sure the episode in question will aire in the states eventually.

I found it only on Discovery on Demand. It requires a paid subscription to the service.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It was on the regular Discovery channel earlier this year. It was the first episode of this season of Might Ships. Now it may only be on demand but I watched it as did many others.

This was on Discovery Channel Canada mid-way through January, I think. As NitsirK21 says, it was the season opener for this year's "Mightly Cruise Ships" show, which lasted 6 episodes and is now done. Aired Sunday nights at 7 pm.

As much as I enjoy watching this show (and don't get me wrong I DO- also Mighty Ships, which often featured cruise ships like Oasis of the Seas and Norwegian Epic), I would trade being able to watch this show in order to access the great additional savings on Carnival that our Americans friends have access to (ie. Carnival credit card, AARP gift cards, recent American Express credit card statement offer).

These little savings would add up for us Canadians, especially at today's exchange rate where we pay 30% more right off the bat.

This was on Discovery Channel Canada mid-way through January, I think. It was the season opener for this year's "Mightly Cruise Ships" show, which lasted 6 episodes and is now done. Aired Sunday nights at 7 pm.

As much as I enjoy watching this show (and don't get me wrong I DO- also Mighty Ships, which often featured cruise ships like Oasis of the Seas and Norwegian Epic), I would trade being able to watch this show in order to access the great additional savings on Carnival that our Americans friends have access to (ie. Carnival credit card, AARP gift cards, recent American Express credit card statement offer).

These little savings would add up for us Canadians, especially at today's exchange rate where we pay 30% more right off the bat.

Well said.

This was on Discovery Channel Canada mid-way through January, I think. As NitsirK21 says, it was the season opener for this year's "Mightly Cruise Ships" show, which lasted 6 episodes and is now done. Aired Sunday nights at 7 pm.

Agreed! Very well said!