Pearl - LIVE 4/3

Love the pic. Would like to hear your feedback/opinion/review about some of the pics, especially the food and restaurants. We leave for Alaska in 39 days....that is 40 too many. I didn't think I could get more existed about going until I started reading this thread. Thanks

67e1a9ebde2116bfd697c6501700cb1d.jpg

Screwdriver with grey goose

I can't wait until I can have a beverage like that this time of morning...Me thinks my supervisor might frown on it. Enjoy a grey goose screwdriver for me please..:D

Everything looks great! What's your opinion of the spa pass for when you're in a warm weather location? I completely understand getting it if the weather is bad or if you're in a cold location, but I'm not sold on it for a great weather, warm cruise.

Following, great pics and getting more excited for my upcoming cruise to AK! Thanks for posting, I do have a request for a picture of a bar menu as I didn't get the UBP for my next cruise (don't drink often and dh doesn't so it didn't make sense $) but I may get a drink or two so looking for current prices.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

Everything looks great! What's your opinion of the spa pass for when you're in a warm weather location? I completely understand getting it if the weather is bad or if you're in a cold location, but I'm not sold on it for a great weather, warm cruise.

We have the spa pass for 10 days on the pearl. Thought it would be great, but kind of a let down.

The water in jacuzzi and relaxation pool were body temp, not warm at all.

The only highlight is the heated loungers.

In the gift shop, there will be a female working (usually two pigtails) that looks just like Abbie on NCIS - can you tell her Gale said hello and misses her? Tell her I love love love my tan and pink purse please (that should remind her who I am)

fb558dd5cc52b094a411546e1e895a77.jpg

c18d0942b48cd68f68fe4582e1d4a505.jpg

8c7842ef77fdfb4e6ac0abf40884e8bf.jpg

70e58541e5258c951e5f64683b8750a8.jpg

Lotus garden was for lunch.

The fried dumplings are good! Spring rolls are ok.

Then we had fried rice and chicken noodles which came in huge portions, enough for 2 people.

The food wasn't for us though.. just average chinese food.

So Lotus Garden is open for lunch everyday? Do you have a better picture of the menu?

fb558dd5cc52b094a411546e1e895a77.jpg

c18d0942b48cd68f68fe4582e1d4a505.jpg

8c7842ef77fdfb4e6ac0abf40884e8bf.jpg

70e58541e5258c951e5f64683b8750a8.jpg

Lotus garden was for lunch.

The fried dumplings are good! Spring rolls are ok.

Then we had fried rice and chicken noodles which came in huge portions, enough for 2 people.

The food wasn't for us though.. just average chinese food.

SO enjoying the food and menu pix! Some of them are difficult to read, though - any chance you could post a link to where you uploaded them originally? I know on FB you can click on a pic to get a full-sized version.

Where is the crepe station? I'd heard of it before and I'm delighted to find out it is still there after the refurb - it is now on my must-hit list. What filling(s) did you get?

Definitely appreciate your commentary, too!