Cooking classes and OBC

Josie1967

I am interested in signing up for cooking classes on our upcoming cruise from Barcelona to Lisbon. This is my first Oceania Cruise and I was wondering wether there would be availability if I waited until I boarded to sign up so that I could use my OBC. I assume that I would not be able to use it if I sign up ahead of time.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

From what I have read here, the classes will probably be sold out if you wait until you board. You can pay for the class online once they are scheduled at your cruise information but it's true that you wouldn't be able to use your OBC. The only other alternative is to hope that you CAN sign up once you board.

Mura

My husband and I are booked on a 12 day Marina cruise in October. We booked the a.m. sea day cooking class as soon as it became available online. I looked just last week and noticed that it is already full-- and that's six months away! The other classes on that cruise do appear to have space available, but I wouldn't be surprised if they fill before we embark. I too would have preferred using OBC to pay for the class, but I'd hate to miss out on the class we wanted. I took one on our last Marina cruise, and had a lot of fun. My advice is If you know you really want to take the class, bite the bullet and sign up now.

If the classes are full you may be able to get on the wait list once you board. But then it is only luck if someone already signed up drops out. They are really fun, so if you want to get in, go for it as soon as they open on line.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am interested in signing up for cooking classes on our upcoming cruise from Barcelona to Lisbon. This is my first Oceania Cruise and I was wondering wether there would be availability if I waited until I boarded to sign up so that I could use my OBC. I assume that I would not be able to use it if I sign up ahead of time.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On Riviera right now. Every originally scheduled class was full before embarkation. They did add a few. But most of the additions were then grabbed up by folks in the original classes who saw the first notice posted in the culinary center.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The classes on our cruise, Venice to Barcelona, last November were sold out. Don't wait on them.

If you want them book them NOW most are sold out within a weeks of release I think they release them 90 days prior when the PH + crowd gets to pick for dinner.... The same holds true of booking La Reserve... "first hog to the trough".....

If you want them book them NOW most are sold out within a weeks of release I think they release them 90 days prior when the PH + crowd gets to pick for dinner.... The same holds true of booking La Reserve... "first hog to the trough".....

How do you find the cooking classes online. I went into my booking but cannot see any cooking classes. Are they on all sailings?

Barbara