Buying a beach towel on the Vista Family Harbor Area

isaiahsnana

I usually buy a Carnival towel as a souvenir from my cruises - I use a lot of beach towels. I was wondering if the towels on the Family Harbor are different from the regular blue Carnival ones and if so, can you purchase one? If not, has anyone sailed on Vista lately been able to buy one of the yellow spa towels. I had a spa cabin booked, but after booking found out that there were no interior handicapped cabins in spa area so I was moved to the family harbor area. Im pleased with the move but am trying to decide whether to order the new Caribbean beach towel from the fun shops as my gift to myself on this cruise or if there is a special towel I can purchase on board. Thanks for your help.

I usually buy a Carnival towel as a souvenir from my cruises - I use a lot of beach towels. I was wondering if the towels on the Family Harbor are different from the regular blue Carnival ones and if so, can you purchase one? If not, has anyone sailed on Vista lately been able to buy one of the yellow spa towels. I had a spa cabin booked, but after booking found out that there were no interior handicapped cabins in spa area so I was moved to the family harbor area. Im pleased with the move but am trying to decide whether to order the new Caribbean beach towel from the fun shops as my gift to myself on this cruise or if there is a special towel I can purchase on board. Thanks for your help.

Buy it from fun shops.

The towels in Family Harbor are the same blue ones for the general population. They do have some that you can buy and they will be on a sheet delivered by your RS with your Fun Times. My mom looked at the sheet and said "Oh we're not buying any towels" and threw it in the garbage. I bought a Serenity towel once and really liked it. The Havana ones are just like those except a light brown.

The towels in Family Harbor are the same blue ones for the general population. They do have some that you can buy and they will be on a sheet delivered by your RS with your Fun Times. My mom looked at the sheet and said "Oh we're not buying any towels" and threw it in the garbage. I bought a Serenity towel once and really liked it. The Havana ones are just like those except a light brown.

thanks for the info! I have friends who are in a Havana Cabana so I will check out their towel or hope to be able to purchase a spa towel - I forgot to do that on the Breeze last year and loved using the spa towel but a friend had sent each of us a fun shops bag with two towels so I just didn't think about getting a spa one as well. I will do that this time!

• 9 months later...

The Havana area on Vista has tan towels with "Havana Experience" on the end. We wanted two of them and they were not in the shops onboard or online. They might be now, I'm not sure. Our room steward was able to get us new towels in plastic to purchase.

The Havana area on Vista has tan towels with "Havana Experience" on the end. We wanted two of them and they were not in the shops onboard or online. They might be now, I'm not sure. Our room steward was able to get us new towels in plastic to purchase.

I have seen them online but no, they are not in the shops. You have to go through your room steward. That’s why they put the paper in your cabin with the Fun Times.