How many cruises have you had booked at the same time?

Ohio Bucki

I currently have 2 cruises booked, I'm sure other have more than that. What is the largest number of cruises you have ever had booked at the same time?

Its actually 6 for me right now...and that's the most I've ever had. Three left in 2017, and three planned for 2018. This year was my big year...five all together, but I kept getting reallygood offers!!! ;p

Normally I'm a once a year and book as soon as cruises open up. However: 2017: Jan. Dubai to India; Dec Magic 7 day Western, Celebrity Reflection 10 day; MSC 14 dayHave a Baltic and a Eastern Med on Azamara and Celebrity Edge for 2018

And waiting for December. 2019 to open to book family Christmas cruise which we do every other year.

I now have 2 cruises booked. One for 2018 and the other for 2019. I cruise once a year and would book a cruise while on a cruise to get the $100 credit and 2 vouchers but Carnival has changed the plan now to only a $50 OBC and no vouchers. Most cruises go up in price far over $50 in a year or two so that negates any savings from the $50 OBC. So I think you are better off the buy the cruises in advance.

Five booked right now, which is the most I've had booked at one time. June and December 2017, April and November 2018, and March 2019. I usually try to keep two booked at any given time - I always say that having cruises/trips booked helps me to keep my sanity!

Currently have four in the pipeline, which is the most I have ever had. Sept on NCL Escape, next January on MSC Seaside in the Yacht Club, and two on the Horizon. August 2018 out of NYC for 8 days over Labor Day and the following February for another 8 doing southern Caribbean out of Miami, both in the Havana area.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Three including a back-to-back. We do a lot more land based trips as we like to rent a flat and really immerse in one or two areas over the trip. Next up for us is 11 days split between Dublin and Belfast next month.