Ovation of the Seas pricing

That's what it is at present but it may drop closer to departure time. Repo cruises generally do.

If it was me I would sit tight but we can get away last minute if required and can also not cruise if price stays high.

Will be keeping an eye on prices ourselves.

I'm looking at a repositioning Sing-Syd on Ovation of the Seas. Does anyone know if $190pp per person night twin share for a superior oceanview with balcony is good?

A touch more than I'd want to pay, but I have noticed prices creeping up in the last 18 months or so.

That's what it is at present but it may drop closer to departure time. Repo cruises generally do.

If it was me I would sit tight but we can get away last minute if required and can also not cruise if price stays high.

Will be keeping an eye on prices ourselves.

I think you may be right with this at it does generally happen. As you say, the problem is if you need to book in holidays or have other travel plans or want a particular cabin.

Thanks all. We are lucky not to be restricted with holidays. Then only concern is that the price of the one way flight we need might increase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is true any savings on the cruise fare may be eroded by the airfare.

Thanks all. We are lucky not to be restricted with holidays. Then only concern is that the price of the one way flight we need might increase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After watching price trends for both flights and repositioning cruises I have booked flights (and other cruises or travel associated with the repo cruise) well before our last two repo cruises.

Sydney to Singapore last year and our upcoming Sydney Seattle.

It has worked out well both times and will do it again for Ovation Sydney to Beijing next year. At worst you may pay a little extra for the cruise but I like the odds that I wont.