Electric fan

You can bring a fan. I use a 5 in desk fan....I bring an extension cord, as I need the AIRFLOW....hot flashes, you know. I need to have the fan blowing on me in bed. Hubby freezes, but I will melt without it!

First time cruiser. Will I be able to bring a small 10" electric fan? We always use one to sleep at night. Most for the sound.

You will have the best luck getting it by security if it's battery operated.

I had fan confiscated in checked baggage. They claimed it was a fire hazard and said I'd have to have a doctor's note to have one. They once confiscated another family member's fan as well. After much arguing with guest services, they issued another fan with frayed wires. Bogus fire hazard excuse?

Anyone taken one on Oasis lately?

Appears to be inconsistent at best. Last year took a CPAP machine with all the paperwork, etc, in it's own carry-on case. Was never asked to open it nor had any questions asked by TSA for flights or by port staff when carrying onto ship. :confused:

YMMV

tnt10

I have a small fan I have brought in 5 cruises so far no problems. Cruised both RCCL and NCL. I need the sound and the air flow to sleep [emoji42] I pack it in my checked bag and I fly to port without an issue from TSA. And no issue so far with port Everglades, Liberty, Baltimore, New Orleans and Miami for NCL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk