Show reservations for navigator or liberty

Hello all. I have cruises booked on these two ships. First time on both. Do you need to reserve entertainment and my time dining?

No pre-cruise show reservations for either ship. If they do have some sort of ticket distribution method for the ice show, you will be notified on board.

My Time Dining does not require reservations, though if you have a large party, you may find reservations reduce your wait time.

We were just on Navigator, no tickets for Ice Show - I was on the 9 night itinerary and it was on 2 days, twice per day.

For this and also the more popular shows in the theatre we got there 20 mins before the start and got seats fine, but they all filled up quick. In the theatre especially there are lots of seats where views are obscured, up to half the stage is cut off from seats on top level sides so if you want a good view get there early - there were loads of drink servers roaming so was no hassle to get there early

Liberty also has play "Saturday night fever" which was very good but not crowded, Navigator does not have a play

Agree - The Royal 'production shows' were borderline terrible, we left one and swerved the other altogether but one of the headliners and both comedians were great

Kellie,

The performances do change their schedule little based on the itinerary. RCL used to cruise to Falmouth or Belize first and then work their way back. Now they catch Cozumel on the way out and the sea days shift. As a general rule at least one of the ice performance days will be a sea day afternoon. The Ice Performers help with stage handling for main theatre performances and vice versa. So there is no overlap.

Performances on the stage vary in quality across the fleet but are in the process of being upgraded. It takes time to retool the productions for this many ships (and don't forget the same department is also doing Celebrities ships.) Navigator has one good production number and one average. IMO both the Production and the Play are above average on the Liberty. Ice Performances on both are excellent.

We are on the Anthem next month, out of Bayonne, and the shows there are much improved but still need polish and careful cast selection. Headliner shows tend to be very good.

You received a good tip in getting there early for the Ice Performance. If you are staying in a GS or higher there are special areas set aside for Gold Card Members at all events.

Hello all. I have cruises booked on these two ships. First time on both. Do you need to reserve entertainment and my time dining?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No pre-reserve for shows on the Navigator Feb. 2nd 9 nite to the ABC islands.