How do Specialty Dining Packages work?

chenj78

Hello all,

I received a three meal Specialty Dining Package as an inventive for booking and hoping to clarify the following with the NCL cruising community:

1. Am I receiving a credit per meal?

2. The prices for Moderno and Teppanyaki are $24.95 and $29.95 respectively. Does the dining package cover the entire cost of the meal?

3. How does a la carte pricing work for restaurants such as Cagney's and La Cucina? Do I receive a credit per person and pay for whatever is over the credit? If yes, what is the credit amount? Is the credit amount typically enough for the restaurants that are a la carte?

Many thanks to all in advance.

Hello all,

I received a three meal Specialty Dining Package as an inventive for booking and hoping to clarify the following with the NCL cruising community:

2. The prices for Moderno and Teppanyaki are $24.95 and $29.95 respectively. Does the dining package cover the entire cost of the meal?

3. How does a la carte pricing work for restaurants such as Cagney's and La Cucina? Do I receive a credit per person and pay for whatever is over the credit? If yes, what is the credit amount? Is the credit amount typically enough for the restaurants that are a la carte?

1. No - your SDP credit covers your entire meal, regardless of the final bill. The only limitation is 1 entrée per credit (but be aware of the T&C's where some restaurants require an upcharge to use your SDP credit at that restaurant - all the restaurants you mention in your post do not require an upcharge)

2. Yes - regardless of meal cost, your SDP credit covers it

3. No - you are limited to 1 entrée, but other than that, order as much as you like and your bill will be covered by the credit.

Go to town if you have another person going with you. Get them a dining plan as well. I had another with me on another plan and man did we chow down on some good special dining food. It was worth it because we each got to try a main dish but we also got two apps and two deserts to try :D.

Hello all,

It covers any of the specialty dining rooms. You are allowed just one entree but pretty much anything else. I have yet to hav a wait person say: oh, you can only have a salad and dessert or an appetizer and dessert.