Diamond Lounge On The Brilliance

Where is it located and was it crowded?

It is up in the VCL on the left. Not huge, and sometimes can be crowded, but we have always been able to get a seat in there. Nice views and if you are going out of Tampa, they have a great outdoor area to watch going under the Sky Bridge.

It is up in the VCL on the left. Not huge, and sometimes can be crowded, but we have always been able to get a seat in there. Nice views and if you are going out of Tampa, they have a great outdoor area to watch going under the Sky Bridge.

In my experience on Brilliance when the Diamond Lounge is crowded they will open the expansion area into the Viking Crown lounge itself.

• 5 weeks later...
In my experience on Brilliance when the Diamond Lounge is crowded they will open the expansion area into the Viking Crown lounge itself.

Hi,

We're on Brilliance now (Med. cruise). D.L. has been expanded to Viking every night. Not super busy at all. Does have better views than Concierge Lounge - which is bigger & has a small outdoor seating area & an actual bar inside. One bartender (Jocelyn) handles whole lounge & is so efficient & amazing.

NJ

Hi,

We're on Brilliance now (Med. cruise). D.L. has been expanded to Viking every night. Not super busy at all. Does have better views than Concierge Lounge - which is bigger & has a small outdoor seating area & an actual bar inside. One bartender (Jocelyn) handles whole lounge & is so efficient & amazing.

NJ

i was on Brilliance for its crossing this spring from Tampa to Barcelona. The Diamond lounge was combined with the Colony Club to handle all of the passengers with Diamond and above status. Most nights we went to the normal lounge for the view and relaxed atmosphere. Rafael - the lounge host - did a great job as did his crew.

• 4 weeks later...
The VCL was the overflow for the D lounge on the Feb. Navigator cruise. Much better setting than the C Lounge with no windows.

The CL is also next to the VCL on deck 13. It does have windows and an outdoor deck area.

i was on Brilliance for its crossing this spring from Tampa to Barcelona. The Diamond lounge was combined with the Colony Club to handle all of the passengers with Diamond and above status. Most nights we went to the normal lounge for the view and relaxed atmosphere. Rafael - the lounge host - did a great job as did his crew.

I think you meant the Viking Crown Lounge, which is next door to the Diamond lounge. The Colony Club is located aft on deck 6....

Or were you talking about another ship, I know the Vision has the DL on deck 6 next to Some Enchanted Evening Lounge...

:)

I think you meant the Viking Crown Lounge, which is next door to the Diamond lounge. The Colony Club is located aft on deck 6....

Or were you talking about another ship, I know the Vision has the DL on deck 6 next to Some Enchanted Evening Lounge...

:)

On our Brilliance TA last October, the Colony Club was used for Diamond and above every evening.

On our Brilliance TA last October, the Colony Club was used for Diamond and above every evening.

Thanks.

So was that in addition to utilizing the VCL for overflow? Seems odd that they would open an overflow lounge on a different deck when there is one right next door...:confused: Or was that already opened as the overflow for the CL? I've seen that as well.

Thanks.

So was that in addition to utilizing the VCL for overflow? Seems odd that they would open an overflow lounge on a different deck when there is one right next door...:confused: Or was that already opened as the overflow for the CL? I've seen that as well.

I don't recall if the VCL was also opened as an overflow. All I recall was that the entire Colony Club was open for D and above, plus full suites.

I don't recall if the VCL was also opened as an overflow. All I recall was that the entire Colony Club was open for D and above, plus full suites.

On this spring's transatlantic the Colony Club was used as well. The lounge doors upstairs were not opened and the VCL was maintained as a normal space.

On this spring's transatlantic the Colony Club was used as well. The lounge doors upstairs were not opened and the VCL was maintained as a normal space.

That could have been the case on our cruise too, because I'm not sure we went up to the VCL once we learned about the Colony Club.

That could have been the case on our cruise too, because I'm not sure we went up to the VCL once we learned about the Colony Club.

We went to both - either at the bar in the back of the colony club or in the normal lounge. After the first couple of days, the lounge upstairs was our normal preference due to the view and the people we tended to socialize with most of the time. The Colony Club was really set up, however, with a drink of the day and themed nights on occasion.

We went to both - either at the bar in the back of the colony club or in the normal lounge. After the first couple of days, the lounge upstairs was our normal preference due to the view and the people we tended to socialize with most of the time. The Colony Club was really set up, however, with a drink of the day and themed nights on occasion.

I thought the themed nights in the Colony Club were a great touch. That crew really went above and beyond on that TA.

I thought the themed nights in the Colony Club were a great touch. That crew really went above and beyond on that TA.

You're right Bob - it was great. Some nights the staff would be wearing flippers, other nights a cowboy theme. Enjoyed the atmosphere in the Colony Club.

NJ

Since the Brilliance has a concierge club, does that mean diamond plus have access?

Where is the concierge club on the Brilliance?

I have the coveted cabin 1100 in March of next year!!!

Yippee

Diamond Plus still have access to the Concierge Lounge on Brilliance. The lounge is up in the Viking Crown area, great views, full bar, with an outside area too.

Diamond Plus still have access to the Concierge Lounge on Brilliance. The lounge is up in the Viking Crown area, great views, full bar, with an outside area too.

Thanks Bob. We actually booked the Brilliance for Feb/2018 for MIL/FIL annv. Of course, we have another Oasis trip before that one. Anyway, haven't seen ya in a while, just wanted to say hey. Bill

Thanks Bob. We actually booked the Brilliance for Feb/2018 for MIL/FIL annv. Of course, we have another Oasis trip before that one. Anyway, haven't seen ya in a while, just wanted to say hey. Bill

Hi Bill. I think we were last on Monarch together, right?

Hi Bill. I think we were last on Monarch together, right?

That's correct.........With you guys & us taking the Oasis so much I'm thinking we'll run into ya sometime. :-)