Absolutely appalling behavior from a Diamond member

We turned Diamond about 3 years ago but have never actually sailed as diamond yet, I had 2 heart attacks just after my 50th birthday and the insurance at the moment is to high for us to fly to the states for a cruise,

However, I don't really care what level I am, life is a bonus, cruising is a bonus, and any perks received is a bonus......... I don't care what I get for being diamond, I'm just happy to be on a ship.

Manners cost nothing, no matter what level you are, everyone deserves a little respect.

Wendy

You are welcome to some of my samples if you are ever near Sunderland England.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Grapau27 i believe you are on oasis oct 22 or oct 29 cruise. I was wondering if you want to do a small gift exchange? Would you like to trade some chocolate for something from hawaii like macadamia nuts or something else from hawaii? My wife loves dark chocolate. Contact me at brotherspaintballatgmailcom Have to put a dot before the com. Thanks

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Grapau27 i believe you are on oasis oct 22 or oct 29 cruise. I was wondering if you want to do a small gift exchange? Would you like to trade some chocolate for something from hawaii like macadamia nuts or something else from hawaii? My wife loves dark chocolate. Contact me at brotherspaintballatgmailcom Have to put a dot before the com. Thanks

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

We are not on Oasis unfortunately or i would have been happy to swap.

We live in England and cruise in Europe but have nothing booked yet but are looking at Symphony for next year.

Regards.Graham&Pauline.

Years ago my MIL took a Royal cruise and came home with a silver and "diamond" Royal anchor pin she got in the souvenir gift shop onboard. I wore it on my last cruise and two crew members came up to me and asked where did I get the pin and could they buy mine.

No the batter mix coating the chocolate stops it melting and the hot oil in the deed fat fryer works very fast.

The same principle is used to batter snickers and candy the trick is to make sure the bar is cold but not frozen so the mix frys on the outside of the bar rather than mixing with the chocolate.

Good enough reason to bring back "The Plank" verbal abuse is not to be tolerated at any level within any social structure. Respect, always treat people how you would like them to treat you. Mother would always say. She was a very smart women.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...