Oh no! Faster to the fun.

MarvelMania

Normally the website will show it, but list it as "Sold out" if all slots have been booked, so if it isn't there at all it could be a website glitch.

Keep checking back on it. In the past, I've set an alarm on my phone to check it twice a day.

For anyone cruising out of San Juan, there really isn't a benefit to FTTF, except for Carnival's bottom line. Boarding for anyone starts about noon and continues throughout the late afternoon and early evening.

On the 7 day cruises, there are no tender ports, so FTTF is not usable here for priority tendering.

As for disembarkation. the ships usually dock early, 6 or 7am, and most can be off the ship with walk off or early flight notice.

FTTF will allow people who purchase it access to the Priority line at guest services though..

FTTF was sold out for our August 2017 cruise when I booked it, and I check back daily to see if any more spots open up, which they haven't. But for a couple of days I couldn't see the excursion at all either - and then it popped back up. It must be some sort of glitch.

We've noticed that some FTTF usually opens up right before or after final payment. If some platinum and diamond members back out before final payment then more slots open up. Availability is based upon how many diamond and platinum members there are because they can only have a certain amount of priority cruisers on board. So keep an eye out around that time. But if nothing opens up around then don't give up. We once saw it open up 2 weeks before our cruise. Good luck.