Diamond+ Gift Amenity

I read through the D+ gift choices and am very confused.

Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members will receive Welcome Gift on day one of their sailing. The pre-selected gift/amenity will consist of snack and bottled water which will be placed in the guest’s stateroom. In addition, Emerald, Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members also be able to go online to www.RoyalCaribbean.com/UpgradePreferences or call one of our Loyalty Representatives (www.RoyalCaribbean.com/ContactLoyalty) in their local offices to pre-select from a list of beverages to be included with their Welcome Gift. One beverage can be selected per guest 18 years of age or older. Preferences must be entered or updated for your upcoming cruise vacation up to 5 days before a US based sailing and 7 days for an internationally based sailing. The beverage selection list for Emerald and Diamond members will include water, juice and soda items. In addition to the previous list Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members will be able to select from a more expanded list of beverages. If a guest has not selected an item then bottled water will be sent to the stateroom. House alcoholic brands may be substituted or changed, and are subject to availability.

In addition to the water for all members, D+ get 1 bottle of wine or 1 can of beer. Is that per room or per person?

... In addition to the water for all members, D+ get 1 bottle of wine or 1 can of beer. Is that per room or per person?

While I've seen beer as an option for the Welcome Aboard beverage, I've not seen any beer in the D+ amenity list.

The D+ amenity list has many choices, such as wine, sparking water, soda, beach towels, robes, etc.

D+ can also choice Beer from the first drop down and a bottle of wine under the second drop down menu......between DW & I, we get two coronas and one full bottle of wine.

The beer choices are Heineken, Corona, Bud or Bud Light.....

as Bob said, it's in the first drop down menu, Welcome Gift Preference

While I've seen beer as an option for the Welcome Aboard beverage, I've not seen any beer in the D+ amenity list.

The D+ amenity list has many choices, such as wine, sparking water, soda, beach towels, robes, etc.

On our last RCI Asia cruise (Mariner) they put beer in our cabin...we hadn't requested it...and it was a surprise.