Where to Find the Entertainment Schedule?

NEW 2 CRUISIN

Do any Celebrity veteran cruisers know where I might be able to find the current entertainment lineup on the Equinox??

Someone asked me what shows we're on our ship, and I can't seem to find anything specific anywhere on the Celebrity website.

It's our first time on this line, and we're still trying to find our way around their site.

We would like to know what we can look forward to!

THANK YOU!!

clear.png?emoji-smile-1742

Do any Celebrity veteran cruisers know where I might be able to find the current entertainment lineup on the Equinox??

Someone asked me what shows we're on our ship, and I can't seem to find anything specific anywhere on the Celebrity website.

It's our first time on this line, and we're still trying to find our way around their site.

We would like to know what we can look forward to!

THANK YOU!!

:)

They are not posted anywhere Celebrity has never done that...The only way you may find out is to check a roll call of the same ship for a previous or current sailing. Be advised the the entertainment could change from one week to the next.

They are not posted anywhere Celebrity has never done that...The only way you may find out is to check a roll call of the same ship for a previous or current sailing. Be advised the the entertainment could change from one week to the next.

Thank you!

That explains why we couldn't find it!

Princess sends out blast emails from the cruise director which elaborates on outside entertainment coming on the ship and the shows. It's a nice touch. It would be nice if other cruise lines followed suit.

Yes!

Our experience with Norwegian and Royal Caribbean was the same! We knew well in advance what the entertainment would be on our cruises.

That's why I was looking for the same on Celebrity!

I guess we'll be surprised! :D