Breakaway Floor Plan Help. Large White Space

caddykid12

There's the back office area for Guest Services, then there's a crew-only staircase, and also there's a backstage area for Headliners. The Second City troupe and the Howl at the Moon musicians use that, as does the cruise staff when bingo is held there. Someone also told me the cruise director's office is back there, but I am not sure about that.

We had been a little further back on Deck 5, portside on the BA near that area - and walk thru the wide corridor quite a few time, AFT to FWD and back - loud noise should NOT be a problem. It might be a busy place for 16 to 18 hours a day that it's not like you are below the dance studio or night club, we never heard footsteps as the sound insulation between floors are quite good on the *Away class ships. Noises from any "honeymooners" next door are likely to be more obvious while you are sleeping, #wink #wink.

It's very easy to go everywhere from your stateroom with much fewer foot traffic; and, you can usually get into those "smallish" elevators to go up to the buffet or pool deck, gangway to go ashore on port days are just one floor below. Crew members do sometimes walk thru but many will be below your deck along "I-95"

BTW, those family oceanviews are nice & roomy for this class of ships.

We had been a little further back on Deck 5, portside on the BA near that area - and walk thru the wide corridor quite a few time, AFT to FWD and back - loud noise should NOT be a problem. It might be a busy place for 16 to 18 hours a day that it's not like you are below the dance studio or night club, we never heard footsteps as the sound insulation between floors are quite good on the *Away class ships. Noises from any "honeymooners" next door are likely to be more obvious while you are sleeping, #wink #wink.

It's very easy to go everywhere from your stateroom with much fewer foot traffic; and, you can usually get into those "smallish" elevators to go up to the buffet or pool deck, gangway to go ashore on port days are just one floor below. Crew members do sometimes walk thru but many will be below your deck along "I-95"

BTW, those family oceanviews are nice & roomy for this class of ships.

If you go down a floor on deck 5 I'm in 5170. What's ur advise from where u were on deck 5?

If you go down a floor on deck 5 I'm in 5170. What's ur advise from where u were on deck 5?

We had 2 interior rooms in 56xx and the whole area is quiet. You might hear some music - noise from the comedy club in the evening, but that's about it - only a problem if you go to sleep at 10 pm, lol. It's midship and the deluxe family OV are even bigger. Plus, ideal even when seas are rough.

Here's a photo of that area on deck 5.

372515b0a806df7d129b4ac628eb90da.jpg

via Nexus 5X on Nougat 7.1.2 using Tapatalk, VPN secured.