Changing cabins

I booked a cruise the 4 day cruise to Cuba in July. I chose a q category (brown) and picked my room from the what was available on deck 3. Yesterday they had a "q" on deck 4 (blue) for more than what I paid due to the instant $26.00 off. Can I move to any room that is listed as a q even if it is selling for more money?

I booked a cruise the 4 day cruise to Cuba in July. I chose a q category (brown) and picked my room from the what was available on deck 3. Yesterday they had a "q" on deck 4 (blue) for more than what I paid due to the instant $26.00 off. Can I move to any room that is listed as a q even if it is selling for more money?

If the stateroom is the same exact category, you can move without paying any difference. However, I'm a bit confused that the two staterooms would be different colors on the deck plan if they are both the same category.

If the stateroom is the same exact category, you can move without paying any difference. However, I'm a bit confused that the two staterooms would be different colors on the deck plan if they are both the same category.

I know what you are saying. I actually just looked again and today they have the instant savings back. So the price is within $1.00. They are offering one cabin on deck 4 front of the ship (blue q). When I booked my q it was browns on deck 3. There are tons of cabins available for this sailing that I see on another site. Seems like there is some game playing going on. I am not at final payment yet, so I think I will keep watch and see what happens.