Coffee card for gelato

mikesusan

Will be on the emerald in June can you use a punch on your coffee card for gelato

Yes . One punch for the gelatos and sundaes and two if there is alcohol included .

Only Royal Princess and Regal Princess have the Gelatos venue that offers sundaes and spiked concoctions. On Emerald gelato is available at the International Cafe, only as plain scoops that are priced below the discounted value of a coffee card punch.

Yes! Making the coffee card that much more awesome!!! One punch for 2 scoops. 2 punches for any alcoholic sundaes. Enjoy!!!

I believe it was on the Emerald back in 2016, they charged 1 punch per scoop. I asked if that was a mistake since the Royal was giving 3 scoops per punch & they told be that each ship sets their own charge. It may have changed today.

Only Royal Princess and Regal Princess have the Gelatos venue that offers sundaes and spiked concoctions. On Emerald gelato is available at the International Cafe, only as plain scoops that are priced below the discounted value of a coffee card punch.

Never been on the Royal/Regal and have gotten gelato in the IC using the coffee card.

I don't mind that it's not the same price. I get the cards for "free" and rarely use all the punches on one sailing.

Never been on the Royal/Regal and have gotten gelato in the IC using the coffee card.

I don't mind that it's not the same price. I get the cards for "free" and rarely use all the punches on one sailing.

Sure you are free to happily expend a punch with a basis of $2.38 on an item that with a cash price of $1.50 (one scoop of Gelato) rather than on a coffee concoction worth more than double that. I just hope the OP understands that despite two additional claims to the contrary, on Emerald Princess this is precisely the scenario: there are NO Gelato sundaes or mixed drinks on ships other than Royal or Regal.