Miami hotels

Tinkers70

Hi all

We're sailing on NCL Escape at the end of September and flying in from the UK the day before. I'm looking for recommendations for hotels which are near to the port where we set sail from

Thanks in advance :*

Hi all

We're sailing on NCL Escape at the end of September and flying in from the UK the day before. I'm looking for recommendations for hotels which are near to the port where we set sail from

What time do you land at MIA and what time do you plan on boarding the following day?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Forums mobile app

We are due to arrive in Miami airport at 3pm local time. Will probably leave the hotel about 11am to head for the ship

The port is in between downtown MIA and South Beach. I would recommend South Beach for.... the beach, restaurants and people watching.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Forums mobile app

Hi all

Hello. You could also consider Holiday Inn Port of Miami-Downtown. It's a little over a mile from the cruise port but some rooms face the water and it's right across the street from Bayside Market, with lots of choices in restaurants, services, and shops. Holiday Inn has a free hot breakfast.We usually stay at Best Western but I really liked this location. Enjoy your cruise!

Hello. You could also consider Holiday Inn Port of Miami-Downtown. It's a little over a mile from the cruise port but some rooms face the water and it's right across the street from Bayside Market, with lots of choices in restaurants, services, and shops. Holiday Inn has a free hot breakfast.We usually stay at Best Western but I really liked this location. Enjoy your cruise!

The location of Holiday Inn is great!

I would look over on the Florida boards. There are so many choices, it will all depend on what your price range is and what you are looking to do for the afternoon and night.

The Brickell/Downtown area are great, close from the airport and close to the port. South Beach is also a wonderful place to walk around and people watch.

Personally, coming in when you do and getting through customs, etc and travel to the hotel, I would pick the Brickell/downtown area.

September is a slow month here. There are lots of new hotels in the Brickell area and you should be able to get a great rate.