Need help with 3 night dining package on ALLURE

I am hoping someone can tell me how the 3 night dining package on Allure works? We are just about to pre-purchase online, and we sail in 3 weeks! There is no mention of "select" restaurants, it says a reservation will be made for our party at a restaurant the first night, however once onboard we can amend that reservation, and make additional reservations at any of the specialty restaurants.

For anyone who has purchased a dining package, please let me know if there any "exclusions".

Thanks!!!

I am hoping someone can tell me how the 3 night dining package on Allure works? We are just about to pre-purchase online, and we sail in 3 weeks! There is no mention of "select" restaurants, it says a reservation will be made for our party at a restaurant the first night, however once onboard we can amend that reservation, and make additional reservations at any of the specialty restaurants.

For anyone who has purchased a dining package, please let me know if there any "exclusions".

Thanks!!!

On Allure the exclusions would be Chefs table and dinners that have the wine pairings. Not sure if Hibachi is included. Izumi sushi is and you get a $30 credit towards the bill.

We've never had a problem getting the restaurants or the times that we wanted once onboard. We make one of the restaurants our first stop and they can book everything from there.

On Allure the exclusions would be Chefs table and dinners that have the wine pairings. Not sure if Hibachi is included. Izumi sushi is and you get a $30 credit towards the bill.

We've never had a problem getting the restaurants or the times that we wanted once onboard. We make one of the restaurants our first stop and they can book everything from there.

Thanks!

I'm really interested to know if hibachi is included though, as that may be a deal breaker for us [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

I'm really interested to know if hibachi is included though, as that may be a deal breaker for us [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're welcome.

The last few times I have booked the dining package there was fine print at the bottom as to what was not included.

I just checked the fine print, and looks like Hibachi is not included:

Specialty Dining Packages must be booked at least two days prior to boarding and may not be available for every sail date. One reservation must be used on the first or second night of the sailing. Packages include service charge and food portion only for dinner and, when available, lunch service. Beverages not included. For venues with a la carte pricing, package includes a $30 food credit. Participating venues and cover charge prices vary by ship; additional charges may apply for food selections. Not available on holiday sailings. Not valid for premium experiences including Chef's Table, wine pairings dinners, Izumi Hibachi experience and Mystery Dinner Theater.

I am currently on the Allure and while dining in the Windjammer today at lunch (Day 1) a man wearing an Izumi uniform was walking around trying to sell the 3 dinner night package. I was thinking about buying the package anyway so as he came to my table he was explaining which restaurants were included.

I'm not sure if he was misinformed but he did tell me specifically that Hibachi was included and that we'd receive a $50 credit if we purchased the 3 night dining package on board with him. I remember this information specifically because said "if you want I can book the Hibachi for you right now as it fills up quickly".

In the end we bought the package but decided to go with 150 CP, Chops Grille, and Giovanni's.