St Maarten - St Kitts

We've just booked an Eastern Caribbean cruise on Allure for November - I'm just wondering why RCI has changed the Eastern itinerary dropping St Maarten and including instead St Kitts - does anyone know why the change? We go for the ship and cruise experience rather than the ports but I'm just interested to know if there is a particular reason why the Eastern itinerary is being changed.

We've just booked an Eastern Caribbean cruise on Allure for November - I'm just wondering why RCI has changed the Eastern itinerary dropping St Maarten and including instead St Kitts - does anyone know why the change? We go for the ship and cruise experience rather than the ports but I'm just interested to know if there is a particular reason why the Eastern itinerary is being changed.

We noticed this too! We would much rather go to St. Martaan than St. Kitts.

We noticed this too! We would much rather go to St. Martin than St. Kitts.

Is it every week, or just some weeks.?I've done the Eastern on Allure twice and Oasis once, and do love St Martin, but I would welcome a change occasionally. When Allure moves to Miami, who knows?

Is it every week, or just some weeks.?I've done the Eastern on Allure twice and Oasis once, and do love St Martin, but I would welcome a change occasionally. When Allure moves to Miami, who knows?

It's just some weeks.

It's just some weeks.

In that case, I would welcome a 2nd trip to St kitts only been there once. I can give up one trip to Orient :halo:, Now I have to look at our upcoming Symphony trip, I didn't even look at the itinerary, a friend picked this one. Sure enough Symphony out of Miami is going to St Kitts that week.

Edited by BillOh

Yesterday, there were, the Harmony, Freedom, Indy, the old Splendor of the Seas by Thompson, and Divina. That's over 20,000 guests if everyone got off, not counting the crews, who had a beach BBQ at one of the beaches.

Honestly I am glad they have added San Juan and St Kitts to Oasis class itineraries I nthe east and Roatan in the west....I was really annoyed that Oasis ships all went to the same places year after year. When the dock in CocoCay and Grand Caymen get built even more variety can be built into the canned itineraries.

St marten does have "more to do" than St Kitts but more and more ships are going to St Kitts so that will change.