Visas needed?

jackparts

The EU proposed legislation to require Americans to get a visa before traveling to EU countries, but like many bills it hasn't gone anywhere as far as I'm aware.

I've never heard anything about Caribbean countries requiring Visas or looking to require them.

A Visa is required if you are going to Cuba on the Paradise. We have a cruised booked on her and it states that a Visa and passport is required. We will be charged $75 per person on our S&S accounts and the ship will have it for us when we board.

They also said that US credit cards and/or US cash is not accepted. You have to use pesos.

My wife insists that going to Europe or the Caribbean now needs a Visa. She saw this on Facebook so it must be true. Please, weigh in show I can show her not to worry.

Not sure I would believe everything I read on FB.... My advice is always do your research. I book trips very often for work and things can change.

A Visa is required if you are going to Cuba on the Paradise. We have a cruised booked on her and it states that a Visa and passport is required. We will be charged $75 per person on our S&S accounts and the ship will have it for us when we board.

They also said that US credit cards and/or US cash is not accepted. You have to use pesos.

I believe that they will take Euros as well. As anything, double-check if you're going there.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk