No eDocs. Is it just me?

steve ch

For the second cruise in a row, (last time was in September) I can't view my eDocs from the X website. I had to request that my TA request them and forward the email.

The email X sent included a link to view them on line, but when I tried, I just got a message "Oops! an error occurred while processing your request" and a pay per minute phone number to ring. Fortunately the eDocs were also sent as an attachment, so I have them.

In view of the problems passengers have been having lately with bumping, this doesn't inspire confidence.

Is it just me, everyone in the UK (possibly something to do with the end of being able to request luggage tags) or a wider issue?

Anyone else been having this problem?

You're not the Lone Ranger on this issue. I am (I hope) still scheduled for a Med cruise on May 2nd. I called X and got luggage tags but haven't heard/seen anything on eDocs from X nor from my TA.

We also had issues with our e-docs for a mid May cruise. Called captns club rep and she said that they had been released to our TA the previous week (about 49 days out). I called one of the many travel consultants at the on-line agency we have booked through for well over 10 years. The customer rep gave me rather snappy response even though I told her that I knew when X usually released the edocs from previous cruises. The next day I rec'd an email stating that the edocs were ready. We booked another cruise the following week but not through that now overly large impersonal cruise outfit.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In the UK - if you book through a travel agent your e docs are emailed to them. If you book directly with Celebrity your edocs are emailed directly to you.

Edocs are no longer available from the website.

May possibly be different for US guests - I dont know ? But the above is definitely the case for UK.

In the UK - if you book through a travel agent your e docs are emailed to them. If you book directly with Celebrity your edocs are emailed directly to you.

Edocs are no longer available from the website.

May possibly be different for US guests - I dont know ? But the above is definitely the case for UK.

I suspected as much.

The trouble is, no one has told me, or my travel agent that I won't automatically get a copy any more. This creates various problems, not the least of which is that I need an electronic copy so that I can print my luggage tags, since X can't be bothered to send them out to UK customers any more.

Definitely feeling like a second class citizen here in the UK.

I suspected as much.

The trouble is, no one has told me, or my travel agent that I won't automatically get a copy any more. This creates various problems, not the least of which is that I need an electronic copy so that I can print my luggage tags, since X can't be bothered to send them out to UK customers any more.

Definitely feeling like a second class citizen here in the UK.

Your TA should receive the documents electronically from X and can forward them to you in the same manner, so you'll have your e-copy.

Only once have I booked with a TA and on that occasion all the paperwork came from through them, and it took several phone calls!!

On every other cruise I have booked with X direct and edocs were e-mailed.

Presumably the TA will supply the luggage labels? otherwise what are they being paid for.

For a cruise in May of last year, we never received our e-docs. I had to call Captain's Club to get our luggage tags. We had no issue with the Express Pass and other necessary items, the e-docs just never happened.

I could see mine as soon as I finished the online checkin.Ordered my sticky luggage tags on Monday and got them today( Friday) Now we,re ready for our cruise on the Equinox on May 15th! :)

Exactly!

In the UK, you can't get eDocs OR luggage tags from the website any more.