Gratuity Clarification

Do my prepaid gratuities ($90 pp?) cover drinks at the bar? Or will I be given a receipt to sign and a line for a gratuity there?

If I purchase the drink package at the discounted $44 per day, does that include gratuities or will I be charged another 18% on top of that making it more like $52 per day?

This is so confusing because the only other cruise I've taken was on Carnival this spring. Trying to get it straight about how RCI is different is hurting my head!

Prepaid gratuities cover your stateroom attendant and helpers, and your dining staff.

If you buy drinks singly, then they will add 18% for gratuity on each drink

If you buy a drink package, they will add 18% to the package price at the time you purchase the package, and no additional gratuity will be added when you order drinks.

Cabin attendant, waiters, ass't waiters, and head waiters are covered by your gratuities. All drink purchases will have 18% added to the cost..whether it's "per drink" or a "package". No worries...you are covered, no matter how you do it!