Ralph Lauren Ladies Perfume ?

nanabananna

Would any lady happen to know if RL Romance is sold on the ships?

If not, Would anyone know some names of the ones that sell on the ship?

Also, last question--How do the prices reflect buying on the ship vs USA department stores.

Thank you,

Sandra

Hi, yes I have seen 'Ralph Lauren Romance' perfume on the ships. I'm not sure of the prices though. And because I'm in Canada, I cannot compare the US department store prices. I do know it is cheaper for me to buy perfumes onboard... There is a good selection of perfumes for men and women (Bulgari, Chanel, etc.).

Cheers.

Know the prices at your home area stores before you purchase on the ship. I tend to do better at the mall where I receive the customary gift bag of cosmetic goodies and the 10% off using my dept store credit card.

However, on the ship look for the discount coupons [somewhere in the coupon book or pile of cabin junk mail] good at the cosmetic boutique - though you may have to spend at least $250 to get the % off.

Factor in any potential sale tax, too. Though I'm in MA, I also shop in NH, no sales tax.

Darcy

Thank you all for your answers.

Tony--I did not even know they have it for men. Might have to see about that for my husband!

Sandra

On the Ruby last month my son purchased some cologne.

Even with the Elite 10% off the prices for men's and women's are not anything to write home about. :(

We only priced out some Chanel perfume last cruise & didn't but it until we got home & ordered on line and paid slightly more. We found out that Princess's prices aren't all that bad considering the 10 % discount.

Price out what you want before the cruise & you might be surprised. ;)