BOGO Dining Question

Yesterday, I saw that RC had a BOGO, 2 Night Dining package for our Transatlantic cruise on the Indy for $30 pp. Seemed like a good deal so I booked. I thought at some point during the transaction, I would be asked which restaurant I desired on night 1 and which on night 2. Nothing ever came up for me to select Chops or Giovanni's. Did I miss something? Does anyone know how this works?

Yesterday, I saw that RC had a BOGO, 2 Night Dining package for our Transatlantic cruise on the Indy for $30 pp. Seemed like a good deal so I booked. I thought at some point during the transaction, I would be asked which restaurant I desired on night 1 and which on night 2. Nothing ever came up for me to select Chops or Giovanni's. Did I miss something? Does anyone know how this works?

The ship picks the first restaurant, you pick the second on board. You may also be able to change the first restaurant onboard, space permitting.

I have used the 2 night bogo first two nights on two cruises in dec. and one in Feb. The material says they will book the first restaurant and you pick the second and statement would be in your cabin advising of choice. All three times there were no statement in cabin. Went directly by Chops and got reservation and then to Giovanis and got second. They had no pre reservations but all have a printout on the first two night bolo and also a printout on free dinner on port days( bonus usually from agents etc.When on Freedom I just call Chops ext. 3055 or Gio's at 3035 0r Sabors 4444 once aboard.

Just booked two of these again for two december cruise. Better than the 2 for one Diamond Plus.

Bob The Villages, Florida Enjoying our 60th cruise this fall.

Bob

Being new to cruising I hope you don't mind this question

Did you become a Diamond elite member because you were loyal to one cruise line or does that matter?

Congrats by the way on your

60th cruise !!!!!

( where are you going and what ship? )

We have sailed many lines as you can see if you click on history on right hand lower area of post. Became Diamond plus as you accrue points to each level on Royal & double for suites. 58 on oasis in sept. 59 & 60th on back to back on Freedom in Dec. Bob

Just seen that this is available for our Jewel TA in November. Does this mean that the D+ BOGO is worthless as a perk now, since everyone can get the same

Just seen that this is available for our Jewel TA in November. Does this mean that the D+ BOGO is worthless as a perk now, since everyone can get the same

Not quite, as the D+ coupon can be used onboard for two people to eat one evening.

Not quite, as the D+ coupon can be used onboard for two people to eat one evening.

OK thanks. It will work out the same for us anyway as we always use both our vouchers anyway. Just hope they do what they've done on previous transatlantics and let us use them any night of the cruise as long as we pay on the first or second day :)