Bottled Water Package

Pamelajoy

Probably a dumb question but does Princess ration the water when in Mexico?? What do they use for pools, cooking, showering etc when in Mexico - Just asking???

We have 506 days on Princess and have never had a problem with water rvrn when in Mexico??[/ "

And the answer once again is the same, water is for Day trips, excursions, while on LAND, while we are nowhere NEAR said ship at said port.

Now you're just being silly. [emoji23]

628a2a9f497ea78d517a2a64828b1f27.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NO - we deink it regularly as well as the water and ice served at dinner (same water) but it seems that the consensus of this thread feels that it may be contaminated - so - rather than be troublesome I decided to go along with them

Where is this alleged "consensus"??? I am not aware that everyone on this thread thinks the water is contaminated? Please point out all this "consensus" you are speaking .about :confused:

Where is this alleged "consensus"??? I am not aware that everyone on this thread thinks the water is contaminated? Please point out all this "consensus" you are speaking .about :confused:

There is no consensus. It is a fiction created by this poster.

In the history of cruise critic, there has never been a concensus on any topic.

(except perhaps the wonderfulness of butter)

Can't get it at all if you're in Australia.

No idea where you're sailing to or from.

I'm in Oz and travelling on the Royal in a couple of weeks. I ordered the bottles of water via the Personaliser without any problem.

In the history of cruise critic, there has never been a concensus on any topic.

(except perhaps the wonderfulness of butter)

And the wonderfulness of the Princess web site

I'm in Oz and travelling on the Royal in a couple of weeks. I ordered the bottles of water via the Personaliser without any problem.

You're obviously going on a Mediterranean cruise and can therefore purchase the water package. For some reason you can't buy it if you're sailing out of Australian waters.

We always buy a few packages when we can. It's much easier for heavy water drinkers like ourselves. I'm not sure whether anyone has mentioned that to fill your water bottle in Horizon Court or elsewhere is frowned upon due to the chance that bacteria from your bottle may contaminate the tap.

You're obviously going on a Mediterranean cruise and can therefore purchase the water package. For some reason you can't buy it if you're sailing out of Australian waters.

We always buy a few packages when we can. It's much easier for heavy water drinkers like ourselves. I'm not sure whether anyone has mentioned that to fill your water bottle in Horizon Court or elsewhere is frowned upon due to the chance that bacteria from your bottle may contaminate the tap.

Fill it from the sink in your room!

Fill it from the sink in your room!

Oh, yeah, like one of those tall bottles would even fit underneath the spigot in those microscopic sinks. [emoji23]

• 1 year later...