sold out?

If you are referring to the thing that has scales and lives in ocean website, yes it's sold out or unavailable for some reason.

The best way to check if it's sold out is to do a mock booking on RC site.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

If you are referring to the thing that has scales and lives in ocean website, yes it's sold out or unavailable for some reason.

Give me another hint...would like to check that website :)

I had never heard of the site before but quickly found it via google search using the above hint.

My question is... before I take up my time registering for the site, does it actually work? I usually just check on RCCL website every couple of days to check on cruises I have my eye on but this would def be easier... if it works.

The best way to check if it's sold out is to do a mock booking on RC site.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

More often than not it's because in the most recent attempt to get prices, it could not do so. I've seen it when almost all of the cruises were crossed out because the booking engine was down at the time the site attempted to get prices.

I have used it for years. Works well.

for prices changes that last at least 8 hours or more. The site does not catch short term drops - it only updates 2-3 times per day. And, the e-mail messages are sometimes delayed or never come. One of the most useful features is looking up historical pricing.

Biker, who uses that site but checks it manually and does not depend on the paid service any more.

for prices changes that last at least 8 hours or more. The site does not catch short term drops - it only updates 2-3 times per day. And, the e-mail messages are sometimes delayed or never come. One of the most useful features is looking up historical pricing.

Biker, who uses that site but checks it manually and does not depend on the paid service any more.

Ditto this- Not as good as it used to be. It just updated today after not updating for just about 3 days

Ellen who also checks manually and does not depend on it anymore