Nassau British Colonial Hilton

SCAnthony

We are sailing on the Elation on Oct 7 to Nassau and HMC. Thinking about doing the day pass at the Nassau Hilton. Anyone know the best way to book that? Does it sell out or can you just generally walk up that morning and pay on site. I know it's a while away but just wondering if you need to book it well in advance. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are sailing on the Elation on Oct 7 to Nassau and HMC. Thinking about doing the day pass at the Nassau Hilton. Anyone know the best way to book that? Does it sell out or can you just generally walk up that morning and pay on site. I know it's a while away but just wondering if you need to book it well in advance. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote

We have gone to this hotel three times while on a cruise.

No need to book in advance, you can go directly to the hotel and pay for it there. It is a short walk from the cruise terminal.

I believe it is $65 and you get $40 food/drink credit.

Not a bad deal.

Thanks!

It has been a few years but we booked in advance. I think it was directly through their website.

Given how long we stood at the counter waiting to check in, I don't think it saved us any time.

Not a bad deal. Only real drawback is that you are still really close to the ship, and immediately out in front of the beach is an island...so you don't get the feeling you are on an ocean beach.

That would be nice, but we have 2 kids and isn't Breezes adults only?

No, Sandals is adults only, Breezes is a family resort. Lots of activities for kids, check it out!

Ooops, I just looked it up... 14 and older. That's a change from what it used to be, sorry.

we are looking into booking this for June 20th, but is it time limited? We will be in Nassau from 1pm to 11:59pm... I was looking to see about times, but haven't had any luck..... any one have any info?

we are looking into booking this for June 20th, but is it time limited? We will be in Nassau from 1pm to 11:59pm... I was looking to see about times, but haven't had any luck..... any one have any info?

The pass is good from 9-5pm. But you are allowed on the property as long as you like.

Lifeguards leave at 5pm. Beach chairs and cabanas are stacked and broke down at 5 as well.

The voucher is only good at the grill, which closes at 4:30pm. After that, you can purchase drinks at the bar at Bullion which opens at 5pm . Some nites there's a cover charge at the bar, so you would not be covered by your day pass.

There have been times we've used the pool in the early evening, and other times we were asked to get out so they could clean the pool and add chemicals. So there is no guarantee use.

We booked ahead of time. Super easy on the website.

Remember the bar doesn't open until 11am and the grill at 1130.

There were five ships when we went and it was super busy.

The voucher covered most of our four meals and 5 drinks. I think I paid an extra $20

We got their fairly early around 1000 and had our pick of beach chairs.

We enjoyed it, and would recommend it.