NCL SKY alcohol question for an under 21 guest

We will be taking our son on the Sky in August for his 18th bday. He will be 18 when we board. We plan to sign for him to drink wine and beer (in moderation of course). Has anyone done this with their under 21 child on the Sky since it became all inclusive UBP?

1. Get him a fake ID.

2. Lose the orange font that makes our eyes bleed.

Neither one's that hard.

Wow, no need to be rude. How about you lose the attitude. It's an honest question. And since they can easily sign a waiver for their son onboard, it would actually be more difficult to get him a fake ID.

Wow, no need to be rude. How about you lose the attitude. It's an honest question. And since they can easily sign a waiver for their son onboard, it would actually be more difficult to get him a fake ID.

True, both ds19 and dd20 have fake ID's, but since they won't match their cards...

My husband and I did this for our 19 year old son on the Sky in March 2015 when it was unlimited beverages. We took our drivers licenses and our passports and were prepared to be quizzed at the front desk. It was pretty much no questions asked and they had our son and one of us (as his parent) sign the form. We stayed in an aft suite and every time we ate lunch or dinner in Cagneys the waitress would bring out a bottle of the wine he enjoyed drinking - knowing he would want more than one glass with his meal. Enjoy your time together on the Sky!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

My husband and I did this for our 19 year old son on the Sky in March 2015 when it was unlimited beverages. We took our drivers licenses and our passports and were prepared to be quizzed at the front desk. It was pretty much no questions asked and they had our son and one of us (as his parent) sign the form. We stayed in an aft suite and every time we ate lunch or dinner in Cagneys the waitress would bring out a bottle of the wine he enjoyed drinking - knowing he would want more than one glass with his meal. Enjoy your time together on the Sky!!!

My typo, this was March 2016 not 2015!

Thanks so much for your response! We are in a forward penthouse suite! :) We are looking forward to it!

Thank you for your reply- it is nice to have fellow adult, kind and positive cruisers. :) I have stopped responding to trolls on CC! :')