Bed arrangements

I've been on Oasis 3 times, twice when I traveled with just my daughter we requested beds apart, but they were together anyway. A quick conversation with the room attendant and it was fixed. Not sure they look at that info at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Me! I had requested beds apart on Freedom but my planner wasn't correct and they weren't, but on Oasis they were. This was in March. It's a big deal for me, because on Freedom they'd 'run out' of the single bedding and our beds didn't get comforters or blankets, just extra sheets (and we like to sleep with our room cold).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If they aren't like you want them, tell the cabin attendant, or leave them a note..and it will be done before bedtime. Not a big deal if it's not right when you access the cabin.

It is not, but it is very convenient to be able to put stuff away & suitcases under the beds.

Me! I had requested beds apart on Freedom but my planner wasn't correct and they weren't, but on Oasis they were. This was in March. It's a big deal for me, because on Freedom they'd 'run out' of the single bedding and our beds didn't get comforters or blankets, just extra sheets (and we like to sleep with our room cold).

Now that would be a problem. I am just hoping that there is no hiccups and by the time they are ready to go to bed, that the bed arrangements are as they need to be.

Just make sure it's right in your online planner and you should be good!

I used a TA. It is showing unknown in my planner. She said that she had requested it and something about they are doing things differently now. Basically just tell them once I board. Would it not be less redoing jobs if they (room stewards) know in advance?

when my wife and I have cruised, my profile and planner have always said to keep the beds together and the last few times, the beds have been apart. I guess they think two women or two men, they must want the beds apart ;)

Edited to add: on our Oasis cruise, they were apart even though we asked for them to be put together.

when my wife and I have cruised, my profile and planner have always said to keep the beds together and the last few times, the beds have been apart. I guess they think two women or two men, they must want the beds apart ;)

Edited to add: on our Oasis cruise, they were apart even though we asked for them to be put together.

I do wonder why they even have it as an option, if they are not going to look & follow advance request. Guess they do not mind redoing work. Drives me nuts!

How do you add these changes to your cruise planner? I wanted to request ahead of time, for the same reasons as above. I asked on the RC Facebook chat but the RC rep told me "just tell your room steward upon arrival"

How do you add these changes to your cruise planner? I wanted to request ahead of time, for the same reasons as above. I asked on the RC Facebook chat but the RC rep told me "just tell your room steward upon arrival" ��

For once, RC gave out good advice. The bed preference is frequently messed up. Just tell your stateroom attendant and it will be fixed that evening during the turndown service.

So I just realized I said cruise planner but it's actually in My Cruises. It's under your profile "onboard preferences". Technically you can get there from your cruise planner when you click on exit cruise planner, you will find My Cruises there. The easiest way from the home page, is to login and click on My Cruises from there.

I feel like they don't pay attention and when I tell the agent it shows up on my reservation as preferring beds together.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums