should I shouldn't I

Ajat0921

We are heading on a cruise June 24th with the Magic, and I am already in planning mode for another cruise. Next year will be a bit tight, since we plan to buy a house. But out of long beach, (we live in Sac) they have a small 4 day cruise to Ensenada and day at sea. perfect for our price range. But after a 8 day cruise will this seem like blah? but it is over Easter break so no need to take kids out of school.:confused:

just trying to come up with more excuses to book it.

If it's a 4 day it will also have a stop in Catalina. The 3 day goes to Ensenada only. I have done the 4 day a few times and the 3 day once when we got a really great deal. I don't like the 4 day as I am just getting into the cruise full steam and it's over. That being said one of my favorite cruises was a 10 day. So it's all about perspective. You should check the 7 day sailings for the same time. They might not be too much more.

Candi

We are heading on a cruise June 24th with the Magic, and I am already in planning mode for another cruise. Next year will be a bit tight, since we plan to buy a house. But out of long beach, (we live in Sac) they have a small 4 day cruise to Ensenada and day at sea. perfect for our price range. But after a 8 day cruise will this seem like blah? but it is over Easter break so no need to take kids out of school.:confused:

just trying to come up with more excuses to book it.

Just think of it as a lovely Easter get-away. A "highlight reel" cruise. Just to keep your appetite keen for when you can do another longer cruise.:ship:

If it's within driving distance, then go for it. I will never do a cruise that requires a flight unless it's at least 7-8 days...just not worth the hassle! It probably won't be a "blah" cruise, but it will be a short one!

I'm already looking at a 7 day in December 2018. The first week of December is super cheap. If the kids love cruising so much after our upcoming July 9th cruise on the Breeze, I'll prob book before we get off the ship.

Don't they have deals if u book a cruise in advance while on the ship?

I'm already looking at a 7 day in December 2018. The first week of December is super cheap. If the kids love cruising so much after our upcoming July 9th cruise on the Breeze, I'll prob book before we get off the ship.

Don't they have deals if u book a cruise in advance while on the ship?

Usually you will get about $50 OBC.

Definitely book. We have done various amounts of cruising. I happily get on a 4 day, though much prefer a 7 day. It is a nice little get-a-way, and sometimes that is just what you need!