Question about online check in time

Ok. Ty for the reply. My past few cruises have been on Disney which used to be midnight but then changed to seven a.m. So I am used to there being an exact time. Will just have to try it and see.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ok. Ty for the reply. My past few cruises have been on Disney which used to be midnight but then changed to seven a.m. So I am used to there being an exact time. Will just have to try it and see.

Royal Caribbean doesn't release entertainment reservations like that, they just kind of appear when they feel like releasing them. I just looked at your rollcall and it looks like reservations have been available for a while now. Here is a link to the rollcall:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2385190&page=3

I would go into your cruise planner now and reserve what you can.

Royal Caribbean doesn't release entertainment reservations like that, they just kind of appear when they feel like releasing them. I just looked at your rollcall and it looks like reservations have been available for a while now. Here is a link to the rollcall:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2385190&page=3

I would go into your cruise planner now and reserve what you can.

Thanks for the reply. I did book some activities, but was interested in filling out my online check in information.

Thanks for the reply. I did book some activities, but was interested in filling out my online check in information.

Don't worry about staying up late to fill that out, you can do it at your leisure. They do have you pick a check in time, but those are not enforced at US ports, so you can just show up whenever you want to. Both times I sailed on Anthem from Cape Liberty, we were on the ship before 11am.

Don't worry about staying up late to fill that out, you can do it at your leisure. They do have you pick a check in time, but those are not enforced at US ports, so you can just show up whenever you want to. Both times I sailed on Anthem from Cape Liberty, we were on the ship before 11am.

Great. Thanks for that. I have gotten used to Disney which tended to follow the given times. So I was afraid if I waited I would get a late boarding time. I won't bother staying up then.