Online Check-In

I have a cruise booked for December. How soon does Carnival allow you to pick a check in time/window. I've filled out most of my online documents but it's not giving me a check in option. Could it be it's just too early and they want to get a certain amount of cabins booked so most can get a fair chance at choosing a time that fits for them??? After final payment date???

It depends. Last July I booked Freedom for Feb and was able to pick my time right away. In Feb I booked Triumph for September and the option to select a check-in time just became available a couple weeks ago. I'd check to see if your port has staggered check-in and if they do I'd keep checking back.

Could be after final payment, you can't print luggage tags and boarding pass until final payment is made.

You can print luggage tags before final payment.

You cannot print your boarding pass (obviously) until you are fully paid.

You do not have to be fully paid to select check-in time.

I have a cruise booked for December. How soon does Carnival allow you to pick a check in time/window. I've filled out most of my online documents but it's not giving me a check in option. Could it be it's just too early and they want to get a certain amount of cabins booked so most can get a fair chance at choosing a time that fits for them??? After final payment date???

Just keep checking.

How do you know which ports do the staggered check in? We sail out of Miami in Jan.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I guess all ports have it now. Just keep checking. It was within 5 months out that I could pick my check in time for my next cruise.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2621/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDk0MTE4MjQ5L3NpZC9mVWhVNzcxMnNLR3p0OGUyTHpJZmhYZGttR2YlN0U4SFJ6cDdYRXN6ZXR2UzMxNGNpWmNFMmR6UllNJTdFY2lQMnZUc3Fob2VvUmNmaExtSHhSYUpfREZ6VDklN0VGX1FpSmtsbk5SSFdzQW5Bd19YM1docTcwX1ZBTEdMTEElMjElMjE%3D

We cruise out of PC also in November on the Magic and our check-in time isn't available either. I've just been checking every couple of days waiting for it. Guess we just have to be patient, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My cruise was booked in February for an April 2018 cruise and check in time was selectable right away. They only had 1 time slot to choose from but I could pick it. Then I got FTTF and doesn't matter anymore. :)