Cocktail hour questions

bogofman

The Elite cocktail hour is 2 hrs, generally 5-7. The cocktail hour is held in a lounge and no Baileys is not a included drink.

If there are a large number of Elites on a particular cruise then you will be issued 3 coupons per person for select drinks at some of the bars between 5-7. Drink coupons are not loaded on your Sea Pass card.

When you arrive in your cabin you will recieve a letter with information on when/where Captains events will be held.

If you have a beverage package, you can go to the cocktail hour and order your Bailey's or anything else you'd like on package. We often do that - go up to the Sky Lounge where it's sunset and enjoy the beautiful room, the ambiance, the new friends to meet, and the appetizers. I don't particularly love the drinks on the cocktail hour, but the drinks aren't really why we go anyway.

I am confused about the drinks that are available. I am elite plus. Bloody Mary is my drink of choice. It is available at the elite breakfast but I don't drink in the morning. Would love to have it in the evening at cocktail hour but it's not on the menu then. Know of any reason?

I am confused about the drinks that are available. I am elite plus. Bloody Mary is my drink of choice. It is available at the elite breakfast but I don't drink in the morning. Would love to have it in the evening at cocktail hour but it's not on the menu then. Know of any reason?

I have asked many times and there is no reason other than "it's not on the menu".....it's a HQ decision. 60% of the time, if I ask about it not being on the menu, they give it to me anyway.....but don't count on it.

We are always amazed at the meh quality of drinks included in the elite cocktail hour. We would think that at minimum, they would offer what is on the classic drink plan.

We let our coupons sit in the room and just use our package. The last three cruises we were on, the coupons were delivered. There was a sign on the bars during the two hour window which beers, wine and drinks were included for the coupon.

Definitely, use your drink package, if you have one, but enjoy the views, canapés, and social time in the Sky Lounge (or whatever the observation lounge is called on your ship)