Theme Nights and Formal Nights on the Jewel

Vicstix3

I will be cruising on the Jewel for the first time in October. Could anyone tell me if they have formal nights or theme nights on this ship. I have cruised before with P & O and Carnival and they have both formal and theme nights, I just like to be prepared...lol

Thankyou :)

No formal nights. They have "dress up or not" nights. Most people dress for dinner , but no gowns and tuxes.

The Jewel just finished it's Mexican Riviera season. The dailies for that itinerary are at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2492709. You can get an idea on the types of parties there are in the Spinnaker Lounge and the Fyzz Lounge a week ago.

No formal nights. They have "dress up or not" nights. Most people dress for dinner , but no gowns and tuxes.

The Jewel just finished it's Mexican Riviera season. The dailies for that itinerary are at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2492709. You can get an idea on the types of parties there are in the Spinnaker Lounge and the Fyzz Lounge a week ago.

Thankyou, will check out the link :)

I will be cruising on the Jewel for the first time in October. Could anyone tell me if they have formal nights or theme nights on this ship. I have cruised before with P & O and Carnival and they have both formal and theme nights, I just like to be prepared...lol

Thankyou :)

No themed nights. Only "formal night" would be the "dress up or not night" when the photographers are there taking pictures. My experience is that about 1/4 of the folks get really dressed up that night and the rest pretty much stay casual.

No themed nights. Only "formal night" would be the "dress up or not night" when the photographers are there taking pictures. My experience is that about 1/4 of the folks get really dressed up that night and the rest pretty much stay casual.

I agree. In my experience, most people don't get dressed up on NCL (another reason we like it). In fact, sometimes you would not even know it's "dress up or not night" unless you remembered seeing that in the Freestyle Daily.