MSC SEASIDE Deck 19 Revealed

Mikesa1721

Nice one Chip and mike ... though we still need to see where the private Aurea sun deck will be although the Aurea bar might be a clue to the Starboard side ?

Thanks Mike, since I have an inside in the Yacht Club I expect to be spending a lot of time there.

Same for me with an inside cabin. Thanks to Mike and Chip!

We're booked on our first MSC cruise on the MSC Seaside, staying in a YC Inside cabin... do YC passengers also get access to the Aurea sun deck or is this exclusive to the Aurea experience?

Also ... what would the "Top 19 Exclusive Solarium" be? Is this new to the Seaside?

Thanks for your help!

YC guests have their own sundeck as on the plan, the Top 19 is usually a fee paying area for Adults only who want to get away from the crowds.

Aurea sundeck is for Aurea guests.

YC guests have their own sundeck as on the plan, the Top 19 is usually a fee paying area for Adults only who want to get away from the crowds.

Aurea sundeck is for Aurea guests.

Thanks for the clarification! Does MSC typically provide an adults-only area for passengers from all experiences to enjoy aside from Top 19? We traditionally sail with RCCL and Celebrity who have an adult-only solarium. Just wondering if MSC has anything similar available that does not include a fee? (Though as I understand, the YC will not leave us wanting for space/tranquility!)

Nice one Chip and mike ... though we still need to see where the private Aurea sun deck will be although the Aurea bar might be a clue to the Starboard side ?

That's my guess too about Aurea Sun being on the Starboard side.

I'm also trying to figure out the bathroom situation on that deck. YC has it's own private bathrooms on Fantasia class. I only spot one bathroom area on the Seaside deck plan currently by the YC/Aurea Bar towards Starboard but none for the other areas. Not sure if it's shared or there's another one just not well indicated on the plans for other guests not in YC.

Time will tell.

Thanks for the clarification! Does MSC typically provide an adults-only area for passengers from all experiences to enjoy aside from Top 19? We traditionally sail with RCCL and Celebrity who have an adult-only solarium. Just wondering if MSC has anything similar available that does not include a fee? (Though as I understand, the YC will not leave us wanting for space/tranquility!)

Yes there is one on the Divina , AFT POOL is now adults only.

YC customers have access to anywhere on the ship including Aurea and Top 19, you are treated like a god on the ship without paying anything extra.[/quot

You do pay extra to be a YC member....like 4 times as much as a standard room.

Id chose to go on 4 cruises and be treated like a prince instead of a god.

• 1 month later...

Am hoping as Deck 19 becomes full reality that it will be more exciting to be an Aurea Experience traveler on Seaside. We have been on Divina and enjoyed Top 18. But, we were hoping that on the Seaside a pool would have been added. And, if we are just restricted to the starboard side, it appears there are just two tiny whirlpools to service that side. Am most certainly curious and hoping for more as it moves forward.

From my experience of sailing in the Aurea Suites the Aurea guests get to use the Top 14/16 18/19 solarium they just don't have to pay the daily charges.

So I would surprised if there are separate Aurea and Top 19 areas.

Pete

From my experience of sailing in the Aurea Suites the Aurea guests get to use the Top 14/16 18/19 solarium they just don't have to pay the daily charges.

So I would surprised if there are separate Aurea and Top 19 areas.

Pete

On a PDF I have, it lists the Top 19 as having 250 seats. A quick estimate seems to hint that the entire area on the deck 19 deck plan is indicated by the 250 seats. That would be nicer and consistent with top 18 from Divina where both port and starboard are included. And, going Aurea, we would be able to enjoy that for "free." But, I am still disappointed in the omission of a pool.