Oasis questions

Hello all, I'll be crusing on Oasis for the first time in few months and had a few questions.

Does the coffee you get free in the royal replenishment package include the Starbucks?

What are the bed placements in rooms 7602 and 7604? I found the explanation in an old post but can't seem to figure it out.

When do the shows normally open up to do reservations?

I think that is it for now. Thank you all in advance for your help.

Starbucks on Oasis is not included in any beverage package.

There is no "normally" for when reservations open. Keep checking the Cruise Planner.

7602: bathroom; 7604: balcony.

Edited by clarea

If you do not reserve any shows online, you will have a chance onboard on the first day, probably at On Air in the afternoon to reserve shows that have some openings.

You should be able to reserve shows online via Cruise Planner already. If you decide to wait until you get onboard, you are able to book them through the TV as well if I recall.

You should be able to reserve shows online via Cruise Planner already. If you decide to wait until you get onboard, you are able to book them through the TV as well if I recall.

I just checked via my Cruise Planner and when I click on the Entertainment section it says "Sorry, we can not reserve this right now. Please try again on board the Ship." I know there isn't an exact date when it opens for reservations on the Shows, but can anyone give me an idea when it opens, some of the time ;)

I just checked via my Cruise Planner and when I click on the Entertainment section it says "Sorry, we can not reserve this right now. Please try again on board the Ship." I know there isn't an exact date when it opens for reservations on the Shows, but can anyone give me an idea when it opens, some of the time ;)

Can't give you an idea because it's all over the place. Just keep checking the Cruise Planner.

We're sailing on Oasis in July, and the cruise planner opened up reservations exactly 100 days prior to our sailing date. Hope that helps!

I check my cruise planner daily. Not only to book shows but for "sales" on drink packages, excursions and internet. On my last cruise on the Brilliance I was able to save over 200 on drink packages for three of us

It pays to be vigilant. There doesn't seem to be a set time before each sailing to book shows..

Sent from my iPad using Forums