Room service menus

wishfulone

It's been a few years since we've sailed with Celebrity and I know this has probably been covered a hundred times but I can't find a current thread through the CC search engine.

Does anyone have room service menus for breakfast and other times? Can I order something like a hamburger without charge?

It's been a few years since we've sailed with Celebrity and I know this has probably been covered a hundred times but I can't find a current thread through the CC search engine.

Does anyone have room service menus for breakfast and other times? Can I order something like a hamburger without charge?

Yes you can...we are just off Eclipse and used room service several mornings for breakfast, soup and sandwich/burger at lunch. Unless you are in a suite there is a charge between midnight and 6am....

I must say this is the first time we have really used room service....We have usually made our way to Luminae for breakfast and Oceanview at lunch. However, with some mobility issues this cruise we decided to go for some easy options. I must say we were pleasantly surprised. Breakfast was varied, eggs came as ordered.....Our lunchtime soup was hot and tasty, the club sandwich fresh, burgers nice.....Service was also prompt. There were lots of other options on the menu including Caesar salad, pizza and prawn cocktail.

We were in a suite....I think there may be some variation in what you can order for breakfast depending on your room category but I am fairly sure the all day menu is the same for all. Hopefully someone else will post and clarify breakfast options. We never used it but you can order from the MDR menu too during their opening hours. Again, hopefully someone else will confirm, but I think this option is available for all rooms.

regarding room service menus on Celebrity

There are lots of options and hamburgers are no problem

We just got off the Silhouette and enjoyed room service several times

S with most lines you opt for breakfast the night before with leaving a detailed print menu on your door

For other options it is a very neat interactive menu on your TV

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can order from the Main Dining Room menu for Lunch and Dinner during MDR hours. Available in all cabins, no charge

This thread is from on board now. Post your question here, and you may get a quick reply.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2494703

Thanks for all the helpful replies. Looks like the room service menu is as big or small as you want. Now all I have to do is learn how to drive the TV :eek:

If you have a young one with you, it will go a LOT easier for you!:'):D Seriously, the interactive TV is very easy to navigate(some might say easier than the X website...:rolleyes:), once you give a spin for a few minutes, you'll be fine. Enjoy your cruise!