Wonder of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

1 hour ago, cantgetaname said:

Does anyone know the name of the English Pub?  And if there's a jazz club?   I've seen that they list a pub on the deck plans, but haven't seen a name?

I think that the pub is called the Cask & Clipper 

Le Val D'Evre: 
"Last week we had the pleasure of performing services on the largest liner in the world ever built at the Chantiers de l'Atlantique in St Nazaire.
It was a pleasure for our teams to work on such a beautiful setting."

1577134713_LeValDEvre1.thumb.jpg.56bb3d72b24749eac17bf6b501ddbfa7.jpg

Le Val D'Evre 2.jpg

Le Val D'Evre 3.jpg

Le Val D'Evre 4.jpg

Le Val D'Evre 5.jpg

Le Val D'Evre 6.jpg

Le Val D'Evre 7.jpg

Le Val D'Evre 8.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

22 hours ago, cantgetaname said:

Just got booked on Wonder.  We're in cabin 14690 which according to the deck plans is obstructed.  Can anyone tell me what could be the obstruction on deck 14.  And how bad could it be?

Right now it looks like the obstruction would be one of the cranes on the dock lol. Other than that all i can see is maybe one of the supports to deck 15 

1829187869_PascalCollinPhotography1.jpg.1116afac6fe2a3b3d2c429e0d472576b.thumb.jpg.d48a86ed80d9db2b50c8a94063c8b74a.jpg

23 hours ago, cantgetaname said:

Just got booked on Wonder.  We're in cabin 14690 which according to the deck plans is obstructed.  Can anyone tell me what could be the obstruction on deck 14.  And how bad could it be?

54 minutes ago, dalee21860 said:

Right now it looks like the obstruction would be one of the cranes on the dock lol. Other than that all i can see is maybe one of the supports to deck 15 

There is indeed a support pole aft of your cabin.

support 1.jpg

8 minutes ago, cantgetaname said:

So, just to be clear,  my cabin is the one underneath the arrow, and the worst view is beside my cabin?  Or my cabin is the one with the support pole in front?

Your cabin is underneath the arrow. The pole is between your cabin and your neighbour aft of you.

support 2.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

@Lloyd555 Can you determine  how much of an obstructed view I may have in cabin 1700?  We were moved from a large balcony hump GS on Allure to Wonder GS 1700. Recently received our new invoice which lists 25% obstructed and the balcony appears to be much smaller.

Thanks much for any insight you can offer!

9 minutes ago, long4acruise said:

@Lloyd555 Can you determine  how much of an obstructed view I may have in cabin 1700?  We were moved from a large balcony hump GS on Allure to Wonder GS 1700. Recently received our new invoice which lists 25% obstructed and the balcony appears to be much smaller.

Cabin #1700?

2 hours ago, long4acruise said:

The forward wall of the suite neighborhood partially wraps around the balcony.

20211023_223723.thumb.jpg.2529b02a44ba206668761c7be49c3d14.jpg

20211023_223902.thumb.jpg.9573a15d831ac02c6a70f5554372aec9.jpg

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Lloyd555 said:

No clear view of the sea from the AquaTheatre with it being more enclosed?

I greatly approve of the back of the ship being enclosed - It can get pretty cold back there

However, I can't help thinking it would have made sense to incorporate projection screens on those new panels - a bit like the back of 270

It could have been the biggest screen in the world and aside from a few projectors, the cost could have been relatively minimal (in cruise ship design terms)

Great for outdoor movies and screen shows, as well

Maybe it will, time will tell