S-Class Cabins - electrical outlet near bedside?

Do S-Class ships have electrical outlets near the bedside table? I am sailing on Solstice (Aqua class) in October and curious to know. I would expect Aqua, Concierge and Veranda cabins to be identical, regarding power/electricity layout.

Any helpful feedback is appreciated.

No. My friends, sailing in concierge aboard Eclipse needed to plug in a C-Pap machine. Steward got an extension cord for her and ran the cord across the room and taped it down to avoid tripping hazards. Steward said they do this all the time.

No. My friends, sailing in concierge aboard Eclipse needed to plug in a C-Pap machine. Steward got an extension cord for her and ran the cord across the room and taped it down to avoid tripping hazards. Steward said they do this all the time.

Yup ours did it for me. I wanted it on the side of the bed closer to the door, so he ran the extra long cord under the bed to the other side!

The only electric outlets I found in the room are the 2 next to the desk. There is another next to them with the special round shape for the in room hair dryer. I think I saw an outlet on the ceiling of the bathroom, but I don't think that one was for passenger...

Thank you! I will be sure to check with the steward once we're on board.

Yup ours did it for me. I wanted it on the side of the bed closer to the door, so he ran the extra long cord under the bed to the other side!

The only electric outlets I found in the room are the 2 next to the desk. There is another next to them with the special round shape for the in room hair dryer. I think I saw an outlet on the ceiling of the bathroom, but I don't think that one was for passenger...

That's what I thought. Thanks for letting me know.

Thank you! I will be sure to check with the steward once we're on board.

No, record it now on the special needs form. Your room steward will then have a cable ready for you along with a large bottle of distilled water.

We are just off the Eclipse PH believe it or not even that room has no plug point nearer to the bed!