Anyone upgraded cabin on board? (Looks like our guaranteed double bed may be single)

Barnum42

Thank you, some one who understands my reasoning.

So explain it again.

- You think the ship's management will be unhappy you have 'illegally' moved the furniture.

- The steward knows you have 'illegally' moved the furniture.

- You want the steward to keep your 'illegal' activity quiet by not sourcing a double quilt.

Your logic is nonsense.

Either the ship's management couldn't give a damn what you do in your cabin, in which case the steward should have got you a double quilt. Or the steward committed a greater offence for failing to report your 'illegal' furniture movements.

So explain it again.

- You think the ship's management will be unhappy you have 'illegally' moved the furniture.

- You want the steward to keep your 'illegal' activity quiet by not sourcing a double quilt.

Your logic is nonsense.

Either the ship's management couldn't give a damn what you do in your cabin, in which case the steward should have got you a double quilt. Or the steward committed a greater offence for failing to report your 'illegal' furniture movements.

It may help you to understand if you actually read my posts correctly before answering them !

So explain it again.

Your logic is nonsense.

Youve got out of the wrong side of the "bed" today,lol.

With all this "illegal" bed shuffling,sounds like a job for the FBI (federal bed investigators).

Yeah, we better call them fast before it gets too much!

Seriously.. This forum is so full of entitled people that it puts me off coming here, Almost every thread ends up with at least one person like this! I am sure I am not the only one that avoids visiting too much because of it.

The cabins seems much more spacious if the beds are as twins.....especially if there are bunks against the wall....we always go that way these days...saves bumping into furniture on loo visits during the night as well !!!!

Seriously.. This forum is so full of entitled people that it puts me off coming here, Almost every thread ends up with at least one person like this! I am sure I am not the only one that avoids visiting too much because of it.

Yeah,but I love it when they are spitting "feathers".

Do you want the list?

If only there was a like button.

Is that entitled to get what a travel agent promised?

Entitled to get what the brochure said?

Entitled to decent service, food etc?

Lots of types of entitlement and some are just fine:)

And of course the other large clans on this forum are

The moaners- that includes anyone who says anything that is not in constant praise of P&O (think I belong to that one on occasion;) but only as an amereur ). There are some real professional moaners in this clan.

The Musn,t grumbles - those who smell roses all around all the time and would never complain regardless of what happened or how ridiculous it was. When anyone else does they defend their cruise company to the hilt

The Stirrers - yes you know who you are, just keep winding everyone up.

I am sure that there are more I have missed out but the Entitled group was a new one to me.

All of the above does however keep things interesting, imagine how boring it would be if we all agreed all the time. There would be nothing to talk a out

With all this "illegal" bed shuffling,sounds like a job for the FBI (federal bed investigators).

Now if someone came into this thread at this point without reading the rest they might just think that it is a whole lot more interesting than it is.;)

The first thing that would spring to mind would not be moving two singles together.

Now if someone came into this thread at this point without reading the rest they might just think that it is a whole lot more interesting than it is.;)

The first thing that would spring to mind would not be moving two singles together.

I honestly can not believe how much this thread has got so out of hand! :cool:

Not if they are fixed singles-you couldn't. They are fixed in place.

The Cabin was P204 on Ventura which is shown as Fixed Twin Beds.

My Stewardess obviously used a crow bar to alter the cabin to Kingsize !

IMG_7749.JPG.e3960db22edc82cd4c1620a12c3aa3e3.JPG

IMG_7931.JPG.c8529dc7f795030c27aa51e9f9fd3df5.JPG

Edited by Pennbank

The Cabin was P204 on Ventura which is shown as Fixed Twin Beds.

My Stewardess obviously used a crow bar to alter the cabin to Kingsize !

Thanks for the pics. If the bed and the cabinet are not bolted down (as happens on some ships) then anything is possible.

We had a battle on Britannia having a double bed and pullman at the same time, plus the pullman to stay down all day (our daughter has dyspraxia and the pullman bed was her safe retreat if things got too much for her). We kept being quoted "safety" reasons, but no two employees could come up with what the safety reason was. One of the safety reasons quoted by a steward was that they could not make the bed, which I'm thinking could be the logic behind the beds in your Ventura cabin being supposedly fixed - with a double up against the wall, the steward can't reach that side of the bed.